How to manage 10 tabs

Hello everyone,

I am a new player and I really enjoy this game. That's why I would like to buy 6 premium tabs in order to improve the space for my loot.

I wonder how I can manage this space in order to optimize all the drops with the recipes and that's the result. I would use:

1 tab for maps;
2 tabs for currency (I would buy a currency tab in the future);
1 tab for trading;
1 tab for quality items in order to get scraps, whetstones and so on;
1 tab for 60-74 rare items for chaos orb's recipe;
1 tab for 75-100 rare items for regal orb's recipe;
1 tab for rings and amulets with good bases for chancing them when the stash is full. The good ones go to poe trade, the rest for chaos/regal recipe;
1 tab for cards;
1 tab for miscellaneous.

Do you think that it's a good and efficient way to manage the stash? I forgot some good recipes that I must to take into consideration?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Gaemac
Last edited by Gaemac on Aug 22, 2017, 12:45:38 AM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2017, 12:26:57 PM
You do as it suits you best.Personally that setup looks fine to me.
I would actually recommend even people with 100 stash tabs(like me) to play like they only had 10-12. The vast majority of players tend to store more than they really need and it negatively impacts gains/hour in the long run if you're spending time micro managing or repricing low value items. Price items to sell and sell them quickly.

1. maps
2. currency tab - totally worth buying
3. sales - ALL of my sales go here - maps, rares, etc.
4. div cards
5. quality gems
6. essences

7. imbued wands ilvl 84
8. armour helms ilvl 94
9. t6-t9 maps
10. t10-t11 maps

In time I will delete 7 through 10 as they become obsolete.
"
1 tab for 60-74 rare items for chaos orb's recipe;
1 tab for 75-100 rare items for regal orb's recipe;

IMO, it is not worthwhile to do these recipes after the fist few days of a league. You will gain more by playing and flipping than micro-ing small orb gains.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 23, 2017, 3:50:38 PM
Thank you for the answer. I'll surely follow your advice!
the way to manage the tabs is to buy more tabs.
after you get around 40-50 tabs, then, you can manage it very well!
very easy! :)
Last edited by MALDIms on Aug 23, 2017, 4:07:04 PM
10 tabs would be a huge struggle for me.

I'm a certified hoarder....

I got like 40+ tabs and it's not enough already 1 month into the league LOL

Got like 10x unique tabs

Like 10x rare item tabs

3x tabs full of 84Ilvl white item

White maps
Yellow maps
Red maps
Unique maps
T16 maps

Fragment tabs (atziri / uber atrizi / Shaper frags / Breach frags / uber lab keys etc)

Essences tab

2 rare jewel tabs full

2x Quality gem tabs filled with 16%+ quality only gems (mostly from uber lab farming)

Prophecy tab

Flask / quality flask tab

Cards tab

Currency tab

Yea i know it's insane.... But it helps me stay organized and maximize my sales!

"
Gaemac wrote:

Gaemac

1 tab for maps - when u enter yellow, sell all white, when enter red, sell all yellow;
1 tab for trading or unique maps,
2 tabs for currency (I would buy a currency tab in the future);
1 tab for chaos orb's recipe include regal orb's recipe (just take what vendor offers you);
1 tab for cards;
1 tab for trading;
1 tab for current build tab;
1 tab for gcp/vaal recipe
1 tab for atziri/shaper/uber/uber lab set, lvl 16 maps etc.

waste of time and resources
1 tab for rings and amulets with good bases for chancing them when the stash is full. The good ones go to poe trade, the rest for chaos/regal recipe;

When you see u start to collect stuff, sell all, you will not return to it like 99.99999% of time. Dont waste time on essence collecting.
Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 23, 2017, 4:17:58 PM
I still save eeeeeeeeverything, and I have something like 37 tabs.

But if I could recommend anything, it is not falling into the "save uniques" trap. I always save at least one of each, and never use them. Pick your 1-3 builds for the league and save applicable uniques for your prechosen alts.

Also, I am guilty of saving gems and jewels. Do the same as above, only keep the ones you are going to use, and sell the rest.

The above alone would be upwards of 16+ tabs of junk.
I'm a bit surprised that you dont aim to keep any gear at all, or even uniques... (that doesnt have to go into 'save anything, but some ARE worth a look). And as said above, some slots for jewels should be preserved.

"
Nephalim wrote:
I would actually recommend even people with 100 stash tabs(like me) to play like they only had 10-12.

I always start a league with the idea to use as least tabs as possible, and I shrink it down before it ends, usually to around 20.

"
Nephalim wrote:
The vast majority of players tend to store more than they really need and it negatively impacts gains/hour in the long run

doesnt matter to me because I play for fun, not for effectivity ;)

"
Nephalim wrote:
2. currency tab - totally worth buying

indeed, signed.

"
Nephalim wrote:
IMO, it is not worthwhile to do these recipes after the fist few days of a league. You will gain more by playing and flipping than micro-ing small orb gains.

I wont spend that much of so less space, but some corner to use especially bad based jewelry into currency isn't a bad idea - especially if you prefer to spend your time to game (even uneffective!) instead of hanging around for trades and flips. :D
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
buy currency,divination and essence tabs, then buy quad tabs (4 times size of normal tab) and quad tabs are already premium tabs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info