Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Me waiting for the ladders to be fixed

Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 5:15:35 AM
"
Kopogero wrote:
LOL, ladder. This game is anything but competitive. If it actually was I would've spent far more than you ever have on it.

I've been pushing for competitive experience for years and best we got was SSF. Worst part is that you have to go to alternative site to see a working ladder for this game. They could improve so many things to make this game far more competitive. They can make for example challenges to be also related to the spot on ladder together with the level. They could also have a prestige system where like a level 42 "reborn" character who's already hit 100 to be ahead of someone who only got to 100.

League lasts for 3 months but within the first few weeks the ladder will be full of level 100's. They made harbingers more difficulty but damage was already done.

I actually made it to front page in legacy ladder (and therefore standard ladder as well), but then legacy ended and my character got deleted from the fucking ladder. Now the front page of SSF standard has a bunch of level 99 guys and my level 100 character no where to be seen. Fucking annoying.
Last edited by golan4840 on Aug 21, 2017, 11:02:51 PM
"
Kopogero wrote:
LOL, ladder. This game is anything but competitive. If it actually was I would've spent far more than you ever have on it.

I've been pushing for competitive experience for years and best we got was SSF. Worst part is that you have to go to alternative site to see a working ladder for this game. They could improve so many things to make this game far more competitive. They can make for example challenges to be also related to the spot on ladder together with the level. They could also have a prestige system where like a level 42 "reborn" character who's already hit 100 to be ahead of someone who only got to 100.

League lasts for 3 months but within the first few weeks the ladder will be full of level 100's. They made harbingers more difficulty but damage was already done.

They don't give a fuck anymore. They're in the volume now more than the quality.

I doubt will see in serious advancement in the near future. Actually they've taken a step back already and are oversimplifying things for a while now.

Got to please casu / kids first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info