Help with build for EQ

Hello.
I need some help with my current EQ build. I meet some problems at high lvl maps (14+) - sometimes boss oneshots me also i think my DPS too low (becuase i see how my friend just melt bosses with his frost blade build).
For example i tried to complete Core (with corruption) and last boss oneshots me in 1-st second of fight :/

Ok, this is my tree.

This is my stats:

With 6 EC, fortify on, all auras on

so if my math correct, EQ real DPS = 2 hits with second blow per second + 3 hits with initial blow per second = ~180k damage per second

Defence

Without EC and fortify:

With 6 EC and fortify

As i understand i have maximum defence (not HP, just res/arm) but still get oneshot at 14+ maps.

Gear

I still have no money for 6L but EQ doesnt scale so much with 6L (its just increase AOE). All damage support gems i already have

4 games: 15% phys dmg + 5-6% max life.

So Tidebreaker is great for EC generation (plus it gives pretty sweet stuns that saves my life mane times) but for bosses its not so great.

Im sure i miss some important uniques.

Please can you help to improve this build? I know that there is more stable and "fast run" build but if there is a chance to make this build more comfortable to play i want to do that.

Thanks!
Last edited by PrimarchFerrus on Aug 21, 2017, 3:56:08 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 9:05:14 AM
Biggest thing that sticks out to me is that you only have 5k life. Getting more life and dropping some of those uniques you have that aren't do much would help.
"
Glendoor wrote:
Biggest thing that sticks out to me is that you only have 5k life. Getting more life and dropping some of those uniques you have that aren't do much would help.

How to get more life? Exchange some dps for more life? Becuase most my gear have 50+ hp per item.

And what uniques that i need? :) I really cant find something MUSTHAVE for me :/
Try and get 80+ per item. Drop that le heup of all for a better life ring. Respec your tree a bit, some of your pathing is not optimal. Really should have that Scion life wheel filled out.
"
Glendoor wrote:
Try and get 80+ per item. Drop that le heup of all for a better life ring. Respec your tree a bit, some of your pathing is not optimal. Really should have that Scion life wheel filled out.

Not optimal path? Can you show plz becuase i missing the point :(

About scion HP node. Is it better to lose some DPS or some armor to fill that HP node?
And a bit stupid question. Did EQ still valid? :)
your life pool is low for your level, I would think you should be somewhere around 6.5-7k life.

There are life nodes on the tree next to ones you have already taken but seem to of just ignored for some very sub-par dps nodes. (get rid of Soul of Steel and Rampart for a start, this will give you points for another 25%+ life.)

I would consider using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hezmana%27s_Bloodlust as a weapon as it will allow you to reserve 100% of your mana for auras to boost damage instead.

As for your gear, the 5 link in your chest is doing nothing for you, personally I would switch it out for a 5 link ancestral warchief totem, which will help a lot with single target damage.

Your gloves aren't doing much for you, they also have 0 life, your belt only has the strength so ~25 life, your boots have low life and 0 move speed, your Helm is great with the enchant and the chest is a good starting point as a cheap 5 link to get you going. Life on jewelry could be better but I think there are more important areas of your gear to work on.

You do not need the weapon for charge generation, just use enduring cry, put stone golem in your CWDT set up and it will free up the gem slot you used for the minion life, and also save you recasting it.

gloves with 80+ life and a belt with 120+ life will do a lot for your HP pool.

As a last point I would lower the level of your CWDT and gems linked with it to around 11-12, low enough that it will go off when you take any spike damage, but high enough it will allow you to maintain your endurance charges.

edit: you also did not link your flasks which are key items for increasing survivability.
Last edited by Trollmanguy on Aug 22, 2017, 2:22:50 AM
"
Trollmanguy wrote:
some good stuff

Thx for answer. I already take out points from rampart and complete scion life node (for now 5,5k hp).
Flask are blue and i cant find flask that i need :(

Good thing to take points from Soul of steel, will do that.

But i still think that it will be so poor dps (around 200-250k?).

What about crit? Does RT so useful or try to get some crit?

PS: i also open char profile.
Last edited by PrimarchFerrus on Aug 22, 2017, 2:54:44 AM
One more question.
Is armor nodes really needed if i alays have 6 EC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info