Harbinger Shaper/Atziri/Guardians service

HSC Shaper/Atziri service, your set, your loot.
IGN - AncestralSleeper

Shaper
No fees if boots/gloves drops, 10% of current item cost (average price of 10 cheapest items on poe trade) fee if dying sun/starforge drops.

some stats from services:
flask - 8
sword - 2
gloves - 23
boots - 15
failed runs - 0

Chayula
No fees if sword, blue dream or bad coloured chest armour drops, 10c if blessing drops, 10% of current item price if red/green dream, chest armour worth more than 3ex. All map/currency drops are yours for free.

Atziri
Free run + 10% of gloves/axe's price, no other fees if garb/mask drops (if I fail I return whole set/equivalent in currency)

some stats from services:
mask - 11
garb - 5
gloves - 0
disfavour - 1
failed runs - 0

Unfortunately I can't stream the clear, but I did around 30 uber Atziri services in the end of Legacy league and over 50 Shaper services, never failed. (Teamspeak communication possible during clears).

Other
Can also do guardians, uber lab, pale of the council, HoGM clear and other boss kills when I have time for it, just pm @AncestralSleeper and we can discuss about it.

Not playing Harbinger League anymore due to bad rng (150ish Uber Atziries only 2x gloves, over 1800 helm enchants, not even once +2 barrage, 25 chayulas dropped only one green dream and 4 blessing and more tilting stuff...) so Iam not having fun and time, thanks to everyone who used my services, hope Ill be able help you next league aswell!

Last edited by JestNebozo on Nov 2, 2017, 2:29:35 PM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2017, 5:30:37 PM

Used his shaper service, fast and he let me cull him.
Carried me through Uber Lab!
Was very patient and friendly!
Will definitely use him for future services!
Shaper Service
-Fast
-Friendly
-Gave me loot that dropped.
Fast and easy, good service

3x gloves tho :(
vouch, axe!
Good service. Quick and convenient xD
Helped me with a 1 portal Uber Atziri, fast and nice.
did Uber atziri for me was fast and deathless you can trust him thanks again :D
Nice and fast shaper service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info