[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

trying the build kind sir:). thx
do you think damage will be high enough with a kaoms heart and no AW Totem? I dont like to put it down permanently :D.

thx inadvance
"
Snugge wrote:
"
RoickiD wrote:
Items and skill tree is not updated. We are no longer using bleed nodes ( not that they are completly useless ) but We were lacking of deffences due to change amulet + belt.

could you update the treee and maybe tell us about the changes? I would appreciate it.

Sorry mate, I was trying to say that it's UPDATED ... My bad
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
Pls Vortex alternative my pc slow excessive fps is falling immortal call maybe help me
"
Items and skill tree is updated. We are no longer using bleed nodes ( not that they are completly useless ) but We were lacking of deffences due to change amulet + belt.

but the chaos damage from 'The Retch' does not work, since Brutality disables all elemental and chaos damage and without that its a kinda shitty belt
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
The nodes of your POB are different from your skill nodes..

why remove Crimson Dance , and bloodletting..?

Which one is the best !? pob node? or your skill tree is more efficient?
"
zmfptlwutm wrote:
The nodes of your POB are different from your skill nodes..

why remove Crimson Dance , and bloodletting..?

Which one is the best !? pob node? or your skill tree is more efficient?

just reading this single page of this thread would've been enough to answer that question
"
TheShadowX wrote:
"
Items and skill tree is updated. We are no longer using bleed nodes ( not that they are completly useless ) but We were lacking of deffences due to change amulet + belt.

but the chaos damage from 'The Retch' does not work, since Brutality disables all elemental and chaos damage and without that its a kinda shitty belt

needs actual testing. i found that the damage on death from abysaal cry does work while using brutality. the retch may as well.
"
dixa wrote:
"
TheShadowX wrote:
"

needs actual testing. i found that the damage on death from abysaal cry does work while using brutality. the retch may as well.

hm...

does the belt itself apply the chaos damage or does it add it to your damage which you then deal through your skill gem?

if it adds the damage by itself it should work with brutality

this may also be why the aura from the armor he uses also works.
did some extensive testing with this build, then did the same on a zerker with VP. zerker outperforms it in every way. while the duelist leech is decent, it can't outleech a lot of things (mino, t13+ spike explosion mobs, 2 big hits in a row etc)

duelist hideout tooltip 122k, zerker in the exact same gear - 190k

dropped deaths oath for kaoms or gruthkuls, use poachers on CWDT for frenzy, tested the retch, belt of the deceiver works better. only downside to zerker is phys reflect, can still die pretty quickly if your not paying attention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info