[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

I tried a similar build with a bit more defenses and less bleed nodes since bleed dmg seemed super low, and I could only get to about 400k with a 6l... Any ideas how I should boost the dmg more?

https://pastebin.com/3ebzQ3QQ

I tried empire's grasp to synergize w lions roar, my dmg is great except for guardians / shaper I feel like i do 0 dmg haha. I've also worked with spiked gloves w 70 life and dual res for bosses.

Also check out Bronn's Lithe chest man, POB says its like 15% more dmg over the Deaths chest. Do u like deaths oath over that armor? Appreciate ur help man I do want to make this cycloner kick some arse like yours has!

My gear is also below in case that's easier to check out:

Last edited by WalkwithWolves on Aug 21, 2017, 3:49:38 PM
Hi. I'm don't have 6l items, what about of 5l death's oath? What gems on bossts/maps i'm should use? And what about the Pantheon?
Last edited by F1utty on Aug 21, 2017, 6:41:11 PM
Heyo i ll start to try this build.

I have a lot of questions but i start with the basic one :p

Kaom is > Death's Oath ?

Thanks ^^
Kaom has no sockets but can be used. It's purely life tho and i would say Death's Oath is better. You can have 2x6l for your cyclone + totem.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
"
I tried a similar build with a bit more defenses and less bleed nodes since bleed dmg seemed super low, and I could only get to about 400k with a 6l... Any ideas how I should boost the dmg more?

https://pastebin.com/3ebzQ3QQ

I tried empire's grasp to synergize w lions roar, my dmg is great except for guardians / shaper I feel like i do 0 dmg haha. I've also worked with spiked gloves w 70 life and dual res for bosses.

Also check out Bronn's Lithe chest man, POB says its like 15% more dmg over the Deaths chest. Do u like deaths oath over that armor? Appreciate ur help man I do want to make this cycloner kick some arse like yours has!

My gear is also below in case that's easier to check out:

On bosses i didn't even uses lion. Only t16+ ones and UBER atziri so you can change that gloves for good as ones + life. Bronn's Lithe is very good too. Best in slot for pure dps. But the thing is that you lose ALOT of armour, life, stats, ressistances. It is like 10% dmg for 20% defences. POE end game leveling and boss killing is not only about dps. When you are dead you deal no damage at all ;)

there is no way there is a better chest than bronn's when you are looking for dps or belly when you want defense.

nice idea, but sadly not worth it
IGN: Kitaen
Some commendations for the build:

- Can you put a spoiler with gems setups?
- Can you put the gear you use for boss fights? UAtziri and Shaper :D

Thanks!!
"
Kitaen wrote:
there is no way there is a better chest than bronn's when you are looking for dps or belly when you want defense.

nice idea, but sadly not worth it

Belly in this build is pretty much crap. You have already ~ 250 % inc. life from tree and jewels. Normaly, with meta frostblades build, I would've agree that belly is best deffensive obtion but in this specific one it's not. Flat amout of life with that much increases from tree is way more profitable than stacking more of the increased nodes. You have compared 500 life from belly vs 300 life from death's oath whitch have 50 all atributes + 15% attack speed + 2.4 k armour. Many players doesn't understand that without some thousands of armour normal monsters will stun and kill you, with bosses it works weaker but trust me, chimera without 5k armour will 1 shot players with 9k pure hp without even map mods on it.

Last edited by RoickiD on Aug 22, 2017, 12:40:52 PM
Just a few questions:

Wich Gear chosse for uber atziri and shaper? any special advice to kill them?

Worth more using vulnerability in essence worm than a rare ring?

Excuse this "noob" question but i aim to kil uber atziri and shaper running your build and i dont want to make something wrong :D

Thanks in advance for this amazing build btw long live to cyclone
"
Pitopito wrote:
Just a few questions:

Wich Gear chosse for uber atziri and shaper? any special advice to kill them?

Worth more using vulnerability in essence worm than a rare ring?

Excuse this "noob" question but i aim to kil uber atziri and shaper running your build and i dont want to make something wrong :D

Thanks in advance for this amazing build btw long live to cyclone

I am not using essence worm becouse in those fights that You wrote about it's not required and you lose much life + ressistances + flat phys. You have vulnerability from brew flask. There is such a short period of time when You can actualy attack bosses that if You use it wisely, It can provide bonuses all that time. Atziri is about short burst's / split phase ( go all on with flasks ) / regain flasks with minion that she spawns and repeat till She's dead. I don't have sack set to actualy kill her on video but when I get one, You will see how it looks.

#ENGLISHperfect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info