Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Traps?

What is this madness, epic faildesigned crap called traps? :O
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 1:43:27 PM
What's wrong with them?
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Well, lets just say that labyrint is broken as fuck. Traps should be removed from atleast hardcore lab since it is just a stupid way to die from.

First time i saw traps in lab i was like... wtf? Evrything about those traps feels wrong and stupid.

I usually dont really care and leap slam past most of the traps BUT i have always disliked the idea of it.

I actually died once from traps in this new hardcore league because of some stupid things that should not even be able to happen. I was doing lab with a friend since both of us needed to do it. Both of us was overleveled for the difficulty and evrything was just oneshot easy kill.

BUT then the traps came. Since traps do dmg based on % hp gear/lvls/armor, evrything just doesnt matter what so ever. So my friend ran before me, i jumped after. He triggered a spike trap and when i got there the spikes came up, stunned me riiiight on the edge of the spikes. And guess what. There we had another trap. Some kind of wheel going back and forth in a small space. I was stunned from the spikes and at the same time the wheel hit more then once since those spikes stun for a pretty long time actually. And you cant do shit when they do. You cant jump away or anything so basically i watched my character die because of some stupid wheel trap.

Im sorry if i sound like a childish mad kid but seriously? Who even came up with the idea of these traps? The design of it all is just wrong and doesnt fit in the game (atleast not in hardcore).

If i would get oneshot by a boss or anything i wouldnt mind. But TRAPS?! really, make it right please... Remove them completely from hardcore or change the damage of those traps.
Last edited by drink69 on Aug 19, 2017, 2:05:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info