Needs some tips from some more experienced builders..

I'm thinking of making a marauder juggernaut earthquake build and i will mostly follow the lifting nerd bro's guide however, I would make some slight deviations.
Firstly I was thinking on going with jugger instead of duelist. And since I'm making jugg I might as well go with unbreakable to double my armour. And what armor is better for this passive than The Brass Dome, however, the brass dome when used with Marohi gives 20% reduced movement as well as a huge downside with lightning. To solve this I would also include Veruso's to ignore the penalty and possibly Devoto's to bring back the movement speed.
Now here is a potential prob: Will I miss out on life a lot since i'm using 4 uniques? Is it even worth it? or should I stick with lightning coil as lifting suggested? any tips would be appreciated

Cheers
Sale
Last edited by Sale93 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:16:06 PM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2017, 6:08:03 PM
I have an eq jugg, I just go wth a rare glorious plate. I dont rly like brassdome tbh, nor marohi, personally Id never use either of those items. A lot of people do us them so obviously its up for debate, thats just my take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info