Harbinger Footprints where?

So...we got TWO Harbinger Character Effects (that we cant both use) and no footprints? Theres not even another blue footprints that would fit the set...closest would be the Lightning Footprints but they dont really fit.

Could we get some Harbinger Footprints please?

Anyone else missing it?
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2017, 12:32:07 AM
To be honest I'm glad they finally took a break from footprints. Prior to this they were constant. I was delighted when I saw what we got (and didn't get...) as a reward for 12 challenges.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Marthuk wrote:
Could we get some Harbinger Footprints please? Anyone else missing it?

Yeah me too. I really like matching footprints. :(
El Psy Kongroo.
"
Sarno wrote:
To be honest I'm glad they finally took a break from footprints. Prior to this they were constant. I was delighted when I saw what we got (and didn't get...) as a reward for 12 challenges.

I wouldnt mind if we had like Arcane or Lunaris Footprints to buy from shop, but theres nothing that would match the set :(
"
Marthuk wrote:
I wouldnt mind if we had like Arcane or Lunaris Footprints to buy from shop, but theres nothing that would match the set :(

That's a very fair compromise - I certainly wouldn't be against that. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info