Switch from Oriath supporter to Portent Supporter?

So, I bought the Oriath supporter pack a day or two after 3.0 launched, and at that time I don't think additional packs were announced in the form of Portent, etc.

Seeing the Portent pack now, I wish I had waited. That blue weapon effect is way way way better than the crummy Oriath one, and so is the cloak.

They both cost 30 bucks, and Im willing to give up the Oriath stuff for Portent. Is this possible? If not, pretty shady if you ask me.

Last bumped on Aug 18, 2017, 5:15:30 AM
bla
"The Harbinger Supporter Packs

At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!"

That's just the one announcement about Harb packs that I recall. Anyways, you might be able to persuade Support into cutting you a deal, that'll work better than a forum post :P
"
cesmode wrote:
If not, pretty shady if you ask me.

There is absolutely nothing shady about a company adding new products to their store.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
it isn't shady and I would guess they would let you change (since you didn't buy the oriath pack to take advantage of the beta key)
This is like buying an iPhone and complaining when the next generation comes out 2 weeks later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info