*CLOSED* Diablo II vs. Path of Exile

If you're a fan of Diablo II AND Path of Exile, please help me by taking this survey! (I'm collecting data for a Uni assessment) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7WSXXB3

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post in the thread and I'll do my best to resolve things.

UPDATE: This thread (and survey) is now closed, thank you to those that took the time to complete it!
Last edited by carrotphernelia on Aug 16, 2017, 5:16:56 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 3:03:43 PM
The poll was open for approximately 3 hours & 20 minutes at a time very early across much of Europe and during the night for NA. I don't want to tell you how to conduct your uni assessments, but you probably could've gotten some more info if it had been available for longer. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I would love to talk about Diablo II and PoE. As someone heavily invested in and involved with the Path of Diablo mod, this is a subject very near and dear to me. I wish this poll/survey/whatever it was had been left opened longer, and maybe been allowed to generate some discussion. I would love to know what OP's class work is that involves this subject.
U MAD?
I like both games, didnt see pool.. I am interested to see whats inside. Please reopen .)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info