Discharge and elemental equilibrium.. how do they work together

so if i have the volls ammy that gives me endurance charges(fire dmg discharge) when i use a power charge (lightning damage)

is it worth useing elemental EQ with this? it says on discharge that it releases all elemental damage at the same time doesnt it? or

Last bumped on Aug 15, 2017, 2:16:50 PM
Same as always, Discharge is just a single Hit that deals multiple Elements' Damage. With Endurance + Power Charges, all you're doing is giving enemies +25% Fire and Lightning Resist (and -50% Cold).
The old CoC procced Discharge worked like this: You take EE. You get flat added cold damage on gear, either on your weapon or rings, etc. Make sure you do not have ANY added fire or lightning damage to attacks, as this will break the EE. You will ALWAYS be hitting with an attack to proc discharge, so the attack will include cold damage, applying EE, lowering mob fire and lightning resistance and giving them cold resist. Then your Discharge goes off. The dmage from the discharge (fire+light) applies while the mob is EE'ed from the attack, so their fire+light res is lower. EE is a MASSIVE damage boost for Discharge as long as you have it working properly.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info