Build of the Week - Returning Soon

A harbinger stole my frames and i lost the rest to my maps still rolling "contains patches of dropped frames" pls send help
Last edited by DrDraids on Aug 15, 2017, 5:46:25 PM
Build of the week AKA scouting for which builds are we gonna nerf next...

I tried some of these builds listed in these build showoffs, and then they were nerfed down in the upcoming patches.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, you're on a roll...
BRING BACK HIDEOUT OF THE WEEK

AND GIVE US HIDEOUT TEMPLATES WE CAN SAVE AND LOAD OUR CUSTOM HIDEOUTS
Last edited by mrscabs on Aug 15, 2017, 8:05:29 PM
"
mrscabs wrote:
BRING BACK HIDEOUT OF THE WEEK

AND GIVE US HIDEOUT TEMPLATES WE CAN SAVE AND LOAD OUR CUSTOM HIDEOUTS

It would be beyond cool if I could use a hideout template someone else built which automatically purchases all necessary decorations using my accumulated favor.

I know it's not trivial to implement something like this, but considering the cumulative millions of hours spent by players all over the world in their hideouts, the benefit to players would be enormous.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Congratz to invalesco on the showcase they chose to replay !
"
eralduspr wrote:
Build of the week AKA scouting for which builds are we gonna nerf next...

I tried some of these builds listed in these build showoffs, and then they were nerfed down in the upcoming patches.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, you're on a roll...

No, they don't choose builds to nerf based on whether they've been featured on BotW. And not every build featured is destroyed either. As an example, Sovyn's Lazy Pally has been featured quite a while ago and is still going strong years later - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/105920
NO...NO change that name --- Build of the Weak --- this is the name u must put after u severely nef all build u see probabily on youtube a litle more stronger then other.
A KING JUST BORN !!!
So, what build going to be first? :D
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Ha ... I would like to see if someone is capable to make a descent build (any type) without using UNIQUES.

All endgame builds relies on Uniques till now. I launch a defy to those who are capable to make endgame builds without uniques!

GGG never said this could be possible neither denies this!
Last edited by LordTreufeldt on Aug 16, 2017, 10:04:26 AM
"
LordTreufeldt wrote:
Ha ... I would like to see if someone is capable to make a descent build (any type) without using UNIQUES.

All endgame builds relies on Uniques till now. I launch a defy to those who are capable to make endgame builds without uniques!

GGG never said this could be possible neither denies this!

The thing is that uniques enable well unique builds. You can easily make a build that just grabs the highest pdps weapon and best gems and just go to town. I will concede that currently if you're life there's no reason to use a rare chest when you can use kaom's/belly and unique flasks are so powerful that it'd be terrible to not use them. Like a rare chest is manageable but being limited to non-unique flasks would really suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info