3.0 | Ascendant | COSPRIS DISCHARGE | HSC | VERY FAST AND EASY | KINDA EXPENSIVE

"
"
Worth using Lycosidae and replacing the Accuracy gems/rolls?
Yea that could work np. Youd have to get duel crit rolls on your rings ofc. But yea i dont see a problem with that

What would the 6L look like then? Preparing for this build now, managed to pick up all the gear and scour-chanced a 6L Voll's devotion that I colored 3G3B, forgot about dropping the Accuracy. Maybe Culling Strike since it's in the Cyclone links and 20q adds attack speed? That's one of the QOL things we lose from Assassin, not sure how discharge would feel without it since I've only ever done it on Assassin. Could do the same for shield charge. What do you think?
nvm im retarded
Last edited by trump169 on Aug 19, 2017, 4:01:34 AM
I'm kind of curious, you have elemental equilibrium. Your discharge does all three types of damage, isn't that a huge DPS loss?
Hey my friend,

I'm using your build now because I never made a scion before and looking forward to it! You said you switched over to the cyclone stuff around mid 50s when you got your cruel ascendancy but what weapon did you use before you hit 68 and can equip your cospri's?

Thanks for the reply!
"
What would the 6L look like then? Preparing for this build now, managed to pick up all the gear and scour-chanced a 6L Voll's devotion that I colored 3G3B, forgot about dropping the Accuracy. Maybe Culling Strike since it's in the Cyclone links and 20q adds attack speed? That's one of the QOL things we lose from Assassin, not sure how discharge would feel without it since I've only ever done it on Assassin. Could do the same for shield charge. What do you think?

I had just used the gloves for clear speed, since i had gotten enough crit and res. A 6l devtion would like (Cyclone, COC, Add acc, Discharge, increased crit, powercharge on crit). Culling can work if you can get your acc over 90%.
"
Hey my friend,

I'm using your build now because I never made a scion before and looking forward to it! You said you switched over to the cyclone stuff around mid 50s when you got your cruel ascendancy but what weapon did you use before you hit 68 and can equip your cospri's?

Thanks for the reply!

I had used daggers and claws with high crit and leach
Last edited by trippie003 on Aug 19, 2017, 1:39:40 PM
"
I'm kind of curious, you have elemental equilibrium. Your discharge does all three types of damage, isn't that a huge DPS loss?

EE could probably help the build. I never really thought of picking it up though.Just because you dont always get all 3 charges. Your mostly gonna be running 5 power and 5 endur charges. Frenzys only come here and there
"
Just a quick question.. you've picked vaal pact. but where do you get your life leech from? also how do you keep up with mana?

Your get your life and mana leach from warlords mark
"
How much attack speed you have with the gloves and w/o it?

Cycone, and shield charge is 3.5 with no charges or flasks. But you wanna use shield charge is short burst so it could be like little under 8 attacks for shield charge
sry to tell u but ur using the wrong belt

u have to use
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info