3.0 | Ascendant | COSPRIS DISCHARGE | HSC | VERY FAST AND EASY | KINDA EXPENSIVE

3.0 Ascendant Cospris Discharge

HOW I LEVELED
I leveled by using sunder and till I reached level 50ish and had gotten my cruel acendancy. Then I used my Voll's Protector and Devotion and linked Cyclone in my chest and just ran Cyclong COC Discharge till I reached level 68 and was able to use my Cospris Malice.

TREE

When leveling start by going down through the res and up the Witch and Templar area. You should be done with that by the time you get your cruel ascendancy. Then just rush the shadow and get jewel slots when needed/wanted
http://poeurl.com/br3c

DONT USE DISCHARGE IN CHEST ONCE YOU GET COSPRIS. UNLESS YOU HAVE HELM ENCHANT. 30% chance Discharge does not consume charges. If you dont have that enchant you wont be able to sustain charges in both links.

Gem Links

Pre enchant Discharge in chest
6l

Helm Enchant Discarge in Chest
6l

Cospris Malice

Shield

Gloves (This setup has to be in gloves for essence craft)

Boots Or Helm

WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING GEAR FOR THIS CHAR

For your helm your just looking for the discharge enchant and high life. If you can get some res too great.

For your gloves your just looking your the essence craft with high life. res is nice

For your boots either use the new pale council boots Inya's Epiphany Arcanist Slippers https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inya%27s_Epiphany or Death's Door for +1 end charge and bleeding immunity

For you shield your looking for crit for spells, spell damage, and high life. res is nice

For your rings your looking for crit chance, res, accuracy, and high life

For your Belt your looking +1 end charge, res if needed, and high life

The rest is Voll's Devotion, Voll's Protector, and Cospris Malice

MY CURRENT GEAR IN HSC

FLASK
If you dont have Vinktars just use another HP flask

You need this gear for discharge to work. If you dont this build wont work.

NEEDED GEAR

VIDEOS COMING SOON
Im having problems with my recording software. If anyone can help me out please pm me! Thank you

FAQ please comment below
Last edited by trippie003 on Aug 19, 2017, 1:56:47 PM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 6:45:41 AM
What about the bandits? Kill all? or go with alira for the crit?
Alira for crit
Just another Cospri's Discharge build, nothing to see here. Please move along.
Just a quick question.. you've picked vaal pact. but where do you get your life leech from? also how do you keep up with mana?
Worth using Lycosidae and replacing the Accuracy gems/rolls?
"
Yea that could work np. Youd have to get duel crit rolls on your rings ofc. But yea i dont see a problem with that
"
"
Yea that could work np. Youd have to get duel crit rolls on your rings ofc. But yea i dont see a problem with that

I don't have POB up to check, but what's the over/under on this vs just a straight assassin build, see a few of those on ladder so far. Do you think the new pale council boots are better than DDs, not worrying about cost for either?
How much attack speed you have with the gloves and w/o it?
Last edited by OxYmaRRoW on Aug 16, 2017, 3:03:37 PM
"
gibtuck wrote:
"
"

I don't have POB up to check, but what's the over/under on this vs just a straight assassin build, see a few of those on ladder so far. Do you think the new pale council boots are better than DDs, not worrying about cost for either?

One big downside for Assassin is they only get base crit at max power charges. When you're constantly discharging, that downside is really emphasized. Scion gets 1.5% base crit all the time. Plus pathfinder will keep your Vinktar's up very consistently with so many crits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info