Missing voices, text doesn't match with what NPC is saying and low volume during dialogue

Some NPCs are missing their voices in some quests Eramir for example when you ask him about Silk or Lani.
Sin has several cases where the text doesn't match with what he is saying (he is mentioning some minor god that didn't made it into the final 3.0 release as far as I know) as well as when asked about Solaris and Lunaris.
Also some dialogue parts would get too quiet and would not match the overall volume of the rest of the dialogue. Examples I have encountered so far are: Bestel, Tarkleigh, Silk especially when talked to in the chamber of sins, etc... pretty sure there were more I just can't remember right now...
Last edited by Sale93 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:15:37 PM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2017, 10:43:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Update - Sin's dialogue doesn't match when you kill Solaris and Lunaris, instead he talks about the dark ember.
Tasumi's dialogue volume is really low.
Update 2:

Lani's dialogue in act 10 is completely missing.

Again Sin's dialogue doesn't match when finishing the act 9 quests. When he talks about the Beast, Godless Three, etc...

Kitava's roar is also missing in act 10. When starting the boss fight apparently he is roaring or sth but there is no sound for it...
Last edited by Sale93 on Aug 23, 2017, 10:27:45 AM
Lani's dialogue in act 10 town is still missing...
Last edited by Sale93 on Oct 27, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info