[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

Thanks for sharing the build and great leveling guide, during leveling I also understood that I absolutely hate sunder skill :) Conclusion: no need to waste time and level sunder character.

Did my first league minotaur kill (40%more monster life ) , no damage mods.

Took me 10-12 seconds to kill him! :)

IGN: Summonium
So far im really enjoying your build! But still having some trouble surviving .. currently at 5k hp.. Any suggestions for new upgrades?
"
cuREE wrote:
So far im really enjoying your build! But still having some trouble surviving .. currently at 5k hp.. Any suggestions for new upgrades?

Can't look at your character, your character tab is set to private. But also, maybe my perspective is a bit different, i only play sc and i'm usually content with 5k life, even on this character i farmed endgame with something like 5.3k for a week or so before i linked my belly.
"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
cuREE wrote:

Can't look at your character, your character tab is set to private. But also, maybe my perspective is a bit different, i only play sc and i'm usually content with 5k life, even on this character i farmed endgame with something like 5.3k for a week or so before i linked my belly.

I set it to public now. Im playing SC maybe you can now take a look at my profile and give me some suggestions :)

I think I still need crit/ele damage on amu and some hit chance?

Edit: is increased area of effect gem worth? I feel like my aoe is fine probably would prefer some dmg boost as support gem
Last edited by cuREE on Aug 23, 2017, 7:45:08 AM
"
cuREE wrote:

I set it to public now. Im playing SC maybe you can now take a look at my profile and give me some suggestions :)

Edit: is increased area of effect gem worth? I feel like my aoe is fine probably would prefer some dmg boost as support gem

Aoe is worth because you really don't need more damage on trash, and you can swap it to conc for bosses, which is the biggest multiplier in the setup.

I suggest you drop the 3 point jewel and get coldhearted calculation, it's same int and way more damage. For your gear, if you want more life you can use Starkonja's instead of Rat's Nest, and also try to get a fat leather belt. Other than that it's just damage - wed on jewelry and another accuracy roll somewhere.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 23, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
"

Get Starkonja head with 90-100 life , its very cheap. I got both rat's and starkonja and both enchanted for 40% BF damage and I dont use rats anymore ( damage is good )

Get elemental damage with attack skills on rings , amulet , belt ( its very inportant in the end )

In the Lab try to get boots enchant for lightning damage

Its very good dps boost VS many bosses.
Thanks alot! Dont have last lab right now so i might miss some enchants. Ill try to do some of the suggestions. 3 point jewel means jewel slot where I have to invest 3 points for?

Edit: that boots enchant is from uber lab or from another?
Last edited by cuREE on Aug 23, 2017, 10:49:05 AM
"
cuREE wrote:
Thanks alot! Dont have last lab right now so i might miss some enchants. Ill try to do some of the suggestions. 3 point jewel means jewel slot where I have to invest 3 points for?

Edit: that boots enchant is from uber lab or from another?

1-160 damage is uber one yes, but from merciless lab you can get 1-120 damage i think.
"
cuREE wrote:
3 point jewel means jewel slot where I have to invest 3 points for?

Yep, the one above Devotion.
CONC = concetrated effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info