[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

"
banraw wrote:
Hey, i just Stared playing PoE a bit over a week ago and found your build and have been playing it. I have come pretty far into the game but im not sure what would be the best thing to upgrade next, if you could just take a quick glance at my profile and give me a couple pointers that would be so great. I know my lightning resist in pretty low but its been so hard to find upgrades while keeping my int high enough to use the gems i have.

Start by looking for a better rapier, 1.9 aps 7 crit and 150+ edps, try to get one with open suffix, so you can craft crit multi. I know i said ele dps in not too important, but there still has to be at least some :D
Why have you skipped the mana leech node and are using a mana flask? I imagine it's pretty uncomfortable. Also, respec a couple of life nodes and heartseeker and get assassination.
For gear, you basically want more wed and accuracy. Go for amulet first, try to get something with at least one dps stat, something like life, accuracy and int shouldn't be too expensive. And honestly, i think you should just sell your belly and get a rare 6l - yes it's a bit less hp, but when you get to endgame bosses, dps with conc is gonna feel a lot better.
I just wanna say a huge thank you, I managed to down my first ever shaper thanks to this build. Just wondering, why rat's nest and not abyssus?
"
Lucidi wrote:
Just wondering, why rat's nest and not abyssus?

Since we don't scale any physical damage, abyssus is not a huge dps boost, it's something like 15% more dps vs rat's nest. And i don't see a good way to compensate for increased physical damage taken, which is gonna result in occasional deaths from minotaur/chimera/shaper autoattack, so imo really not worth it.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Sep 15, 2017, 1:35:52 PM
"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
banraw wrote:
Hey, i just Stared playing PoE a bit over a week ago and found your build and have been playing it. I have come pretty far into the game but im not sure what would be the best thing to upgrade next, if you could just take a quick glance at my profile and give me a couple pointers that would be so great. I know my lightning resist in pretty low but its been so hard to find upgrades while keeping my int high enough to use the gems i have.

Start by looking for a better rapier, 1.9 aps 7 crit and 150+ edps, try to get one with open suffix, so you can craft crit multi. I know i said ele dps in not too important, but there still has to be at least some :D
Why have you skipped the mana leech node and are using a mana flask? I imagine it's pretty uncomfortable. Also, respec a couple of life nodes and heartseeker and get assassination.
For gear, you basically want more wed and accuracy. Go for amulet first, try to get something with at least one dps stat, something like life, accuracy and int shouldn't be too expensive. And honestly, i think you should just sell your belly and get a rare 6l - yes it's a bit less hp, but when you get to endgame bosses, dps with conc is gonna feel a lot better.

Hey thanks for the quick reply and i didnt even notice i had skipped over that mana leech node, also what is WED? and what stats should i look for on a Rare 6L
Last edited by banraw on Sep 15, 2017, 5:16:55 PM
"
banraw wrote:
what is WED? and what stats should i look for on a Rare 6L

Elemental damage with attack skills, it used to be weapon elemental damage. On rare 6l you just want life and resists, if you don't need too much res you can buy a white one and roll life with alts or a greed essence.
Can u have a look at my character?
https://pastebin.com/caww9Ae5
Even I have a 6l belly, I am still very squashy and not doing enough damage
FeelsKindOfBadMan :(
"
mark8812 wrote:
Can u have a look at my character?
https://pastebin.com/caww9Ae5
Even I have a 6l belly, I am still very squashy and not doing enough damage
FeelsKindOfBadMan :(

You're at 800k with conc, that's definitely enough to do all content. Anyway, most of the damage and life you're missing will come from jewels, yours are really bad. For gear, you can easily upgrade your gloves to something with more life and attack speed, then go for a better ring. Also, don't be lazy and get curse immunity on one of the flasks, preferably stibnite, it's really worth.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Sep 19, 2017, 8:37:08 AM
Hello

thanks for this amazing build by the way you didnt mention The pantheon system which one i have to choose im using soul of araakali and tukohama currently any tips
"
Turkmeneli wrote:
Hello

thanks for this amazing build by the way you didnt mention The pantheon system which one i have to choose im using soul of araakali and tukohama currently any tips

I use Yugul and Brine King, Solaris is also a decent option.
Would switching crit strikes for crit dmg gem be ok after we get enough crit ive got about 50 with out crit strikes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info