Which Town Noticeboards are used for Endgame/Map Groups?

Hi. I recently finished the story but for the past 2 days have had issues finding other players to do maps or labs with. I figure if you've already beaten the game, you're most likely going to stick around the final act's waypoints, right? Well there have been no more than 3 parties at any time advertised in Act 10.

I'm just at a loss here. I have asked multiple global channels, more than once, and no player has responded to me. Where the heck are you guys finding other players to play with? lol
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2017, 8:36:17 PM
I'd say in the epilogue oriath noticeboard, but... I mostly play solo, so I don't know.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nope, as I mentioned in my post, the endgame/epilogue areas have a dead noticeboard. I don't know why.
Create party in hideout . Look for parties in hideout. Thats where players are.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"

Your hideout doesn't have it's own noticeboard. It uses whatever quest hub you were last at.
I've found that sarn encampment noticeboard has the most activity. People map there as well as do lab runs
"
EpsilonJackal wrote:
"

Your hideout doesn't have it's own noticeboard. It uses whatever quest hub you were last at.

You seem stuck on this noticeboard thing. There's other ways to create a group.
For whatever reason, the default map noticeboard has remained Sarn (part 2, so act 8) as a holdover from when the map device was in Act 3 Merciless. That'll be the most active one.

But most people use global 820 for grouping nowadays, not public parties.
Last edited by codetaku on Sep 23, 2017, 8:37:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info