[3.0] Charged Dash 2H/RT Slayer

My first character in 3.0. Better than I expected.

Build Concept:
Iniatially this was supposed to be a Static Strike Slayer until I found out that Charged Dash is better in every sense. Both skills scale the same way:
- AoE
- 100% phys to lightning conversion
- melee attack

The mechanic of Charged Dash makes the difference:

-movement speed(MS): The "mirage" scales with MS. The higher the MS the faster the "mirage" travels. At the same time it affects the frequency of hits. The lower the MS the smaller are the gaps between each after image, which leads to more AoE overlap.

-attack speed(AS): AS also affects the frequency of hits by creating more after images per attack.

-AoE: Scales like every AoE skill with increased AoE. The farther the mirage travels the greater is the AoE and also the damage(up to 100% more).

My conclusion:
Low MS, High AS. This results in the highest single target damage but makes map clearing slow. To compensate, I simply use a Quicksilver Flask for clearing.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

Videos
Last edited by windrunnerz on Aug 18, 2017, 6:15:17 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2017, 4:40:03 PM
Thanks for shearing, looks nice, wanna give it a shot. Any lvling tips? Bandit choice? Assendancy order?
"
Marcus_Filth wrote:
Thanks for shearing, looks nice, wanna give it a shot. Any lvling tips? Bandit choice? Assendancy order?

I would level with sunder, it's the fastest. For Bandits I chose two skill points for the extra jewel socket.
Ascendancy: Bane of Legends, Headsman, Endless Hunger, Brutal Fervour
I like the build, any idea what kind of gear could you go for if you really wanted to push it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info