Account gets logged off if loging in on same account on another computer.

Dont know if this has been brought up, but you get kicked out of the game if you/someone logs in to the same account on another computer.
Could see this as a possible be a security flaw and something that perhaps needs to be looked over.
Making it impossible to even try to log in to an online account and maybe add a "force log off" thing on the site to prevent people from getting hacked, aswell as notifying the person that someone is trying to log into your account would be good.
I personally havnt experienced any problem though, just thought it was something important to post.
Last edited by Jillys on Feb 25, 2013, 6:17:11 AM
No, I think this is standard behavior because sometimes people leave their character logged in on one computer, or their sister is playing on their account, and they need to log in from their home computer, the extra step would just create more work for them. Plus, there's no reason not to have someone who authenticated most recently boot the old session off.
"
ionface wrote:
No, I think this is standard behavior because sometimes people leave their character logged in on one computer, or their sister is playing on their account, and they need to log in from their home computer, the extra step would just create more work for them. Plus, there's no reason not to have someone who authenticated most recently boot the old session off.

It might add some inconvenience for some people, but its a small price for the extra safety (I personally would feel a lot safer).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info