The Fall of Oriath is Now Live!

"
Necx wrote:

Please tell me how what I said was wrong.. Because both what I said and Quoted was 100% truth..

Oh that's easy. You were wrong because GGG does want money. And if you followed the link I posted you'd see that updated information regarding the Harbinger packs was "Posted by Bex_GGG on Aug 4, 2017 3:03:30 AM [that's EDT - Ed.]"

Done and done. Anything else I can prove for you so you don't have to look it up for yourself?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Necx wrote:

Please tell me how what I said was wrong.. Because both what I said and Quoted was 100% truth..

Oh that's easy. You were wrong because GGG does want money. And if you followed the link I posted you'd see that updated information regarding the Harbinger packs was "Posted by Bex_GGG on Aug 4, 2017 3:03:30 AM [that's EDT - Ed.]"

Done and done. Anything else I can prove for you so you don't have to look it up for yourself?

I stated facts and even posted link where it came from.

Now you are just trolling..

To Clear this up for people.

I Originally stated

"

People want packs... give em packs!

Never seen a company not want money before!

Archy said I was wrong.

So lets break this down.
1) People do want the packs and it was expectation at first that everyone would be able to get the packs on launch day. However since the original post of

The Harbinger Supporter Packs

At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927546

Bex put inside a post that they will be coming out later.

2) This game requires donations to stay running. So my Comment about GGG needing money was correct.

So here we be 2 facts!
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Last edited by Necx on Aug 5, 2017, 2:29:39 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
xDron3x wrote:
So unless you have a source for your information, it's bullshit, get it?

I can't fathom why you think I'd make something up, nor do I understand why you're so insanely hostile to me when I'm just trying to help. But fine, want a source? Have two.

Source 1: Reddit
"
where are the dank Harbinger supporter packs

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

Link: Reddit thread

Source 2: The forum
"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Link: This post

So - since I knew what I was talking about and only trying to help people, and considering there's plenty more polite ways of asking someone for a source than attacking them by saying they're "posting bullshit just for the sake of posting"... I think an apology's in order.

Don't you?

I'm not hostile I just didn't like the way you replied to another forumer when he quoted that the packs would be released at the same time as 3.0, [Removed by Support]

When you correct some one you should always quote/provide the reference to the information you are using, it's just good practice.

And finally, fuck redit. We have a OFFICIAL forum for a reason.
GGG team need to learn to use them, they make an official announcement that the packs would be released at a certain time, in the "News" section, as it is supposed to be. But when they can't make good on the promise instead of making another post in the "News" section and making sure EVERY ONE gets it, they post it in redit and amongst a bunch of other posts in a thread that has nothing to do with supporter packs.

So no, I don't owe you squat.
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 5, 2017, 2:47:10 PM
"
xDron3x wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
xDron3x wrote:
So unless you have a source for your information, it's bullshit, get it?

I can't fathom why you think I'd make something up, nor do I understand why you're so insanely hostile to me when I'm just trying to help. But fine, want a source? Have two.

Source 1: Reddit
"
where are the dank Harbinger supporter packs

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Link: Reddit thread

Source 2: The forum
"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Link: This post

So - since I knew what I was talking about and only trying to help people, and considering there's plenty more polite ways of asking someone for a source than attacking them by saying they're "posting bullshit just for the sake of posting"... I think an apology's in order.

Don't you?

I'm not hostile I just didn't like the way you replied to another forumer when he quoted that the packs would be released at the same time as 3.0, you were the one behaving like a snotty *****.

When you correct some one you should always quote/provide the reference to the information you are using, it's just good practice.

And finally, fuck redit. We have a OFFICIAL forum for a reason.
GGG team need to learn to use them, they make an official announcement that the packs would be released at a certain time, in the "News" section, as it is supposed to be. But when they can't make good on the promise instead of making another post in the "News" section and making sure EVERY ONE gets it, they post it in redit and amongst a bunch of other posts in a thread that has nothing to do with supporter packs.

So no, I don't owe you squat.

So you're still fucking blind. I quoted the official news forum, yesterday's post even.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Necx wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Necx wrote:

I stated facts and even posted link where it came from.

Now you are just trolling..

To Clear this up for people.

I Originally stated

"

People want packs... give em packs!

Never seen a company not want money before!

Archy said I was wrong.

So lets break this down.
1) People do want the packs and it was expectation at first that everyone would be able to get the packs on launch day. However since the original post of

The Harbinger Supporter Packs

At the release of 3.0.0 (when the Legacy Packs leave the store), we'll be introducing the Harbinger Supporter Packs to co-exist alongside those for The Fall of Oriath. These new packs will cost $30 and $60 and between them include an armour set, cloak, weapon effect, pet and more!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927546

Bex put inside a post that they will be coming out later.

2) This game requires donations to stay running. So my Comment about GGG needing money was correct.

So here we be 2 facts!

You're not very good at this fact thing.

#2 you said "Never seen a company not want money before!" NOT "The game requires money" or "GGG needs money to keep the game going".

They clearly do want money, as evidenced by their repeated thanks for giving them money and links to their shop so you can spend money. So, you were wrong. TA-DA!

-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 5, 2017, 2:38:37 PM
"

#2 you said "Never seen a company not want money before!" NOT "The game requires money" or "GGG needs money to keep the game going" or "The game requires money".

They clearly do want money, as evidenced by their repeated thanks for giving them money and links to their shop so you can spend money. So, you were wrong. TA-DA!

Man you sound Angry. Why so Hostile?

I know they want money... I CLEARLY STATED WHY..

"

I even broke it down so that even a Trumpion would be able to understand.

Let's be a little honest there should of been a Major post announcment that explains why the packs weren't out at launch. And not hidden in another post why it would be delayed.

If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Last edited by Necx on Aug 5, 2017, 2:44:08 PM
my resolution is really low. Everything is pixelated. the game worked fine before the update and i have tried changing the resolution on the game with no improvement.
"
So you're still fucking blind. I quoted the official news forum, yesterday's post even.

they should have made a separate announcement in regards to the packs so people don't have to scroll through a bunch of bullshit in order to find out what's going on.

I'm sorry you have a hard time with comprehension.

I'm done with you.
"
Necx wrote:
"

#2 you said "Never seen a company not want money before!" NOT "The game requires money" or "GGG needs money to keep the game going" or "The game requires money".

"

Let's be a little honest there should of been a Major post announcment that explains why the packs weren't out at launch. And not hidden in another post why it would be delayed.

EXACTLY... Not a post on redit, or a bullshit 5 or so word post in the midst of other posts.
"
Necx wrote:
"

"

You stated that the SECOND time. My quoted post calling you wrong was talking about the FIRST time. If you meant you knew they needed money and weren't doing it well, you should have said that. Revisionist history sucks.

And is it really that hard to check staff posts? Just click the little GGG icon.

-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 5, 2017, 3:01:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info