SSF + Party?

I like how it is in d3 atm. You can group with others but there is no trading. I just don't see reason why it has to be solo? isn't this multiplayer game?

As for NonSSF it kind of defeats purpouse of finding new cool gear because you just use currency to get BIS part which you secure for very long time.

I guess I'm going to play NonSSF in party with my own SSF rules.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2018, 4:56:10 AM
SOLOSelfFound

SelfFound

Catch the difference
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
How about no.
It's solo. Don't ask why. I could tell you, but you'd just pout and stamp your feet.
Hilarious.

Not only did you make the worst suggestion, you opened with "I like how it is in D3".

Super fail.

P.S. This is not a multiplayer game. It is a single player, online ARPG, with party elements. All you people out there asking for more MMO-trinity, group, guild, etc effects can please stop!!!!
I also like the self-found. But playing solo is indeed boring.

Who cares if someone likes elements in D3 or mentions it. I also like certain aspects if it. Not saying PoE should turn into D3 though....*cough* *ah*...*cough* *EA*...
"
tr4nznrg wrote:
I also like the self-found. But playing solo is indeed boring.

Who cares if someone likes elements in D3 or mentions it. I also like certain aspects if it. Not saying PoE should turn into D3 though....*cough* *ah*...*cough* *EA*...

thing is partying opens up two many potental exploits

also you are not creating a third play-style that has to be managed
I dont see any any key!
It's not really 'creating exploits'. Just a different playstyle/rules. It might not be 100% pure selffound/achievement. Just that you reduce economy options and keep social interaction while playing.

For races you want a pure 100% selffound ofcourse :)
There's no reason you can't play in the normal league and just not trade. It makes no difference to you (or your group of friends that you play with) if there are other people in the league trading or not, unless you are competing for top ladder. In addition, by not completely disabling trading, you can minimally exchange items with your own group which I think most groups want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info