Mirror Service: 431 ES, 2x Resist & Reduced Mana Reserved Hubris Helmet

This is a simple and humble mirror service thread for this exclusive helmet. I've crafted the base in Legacy, then the final fire resists suffix when it got to standard. Depending on the popularity of this helmet, I may craft different versions of the suffixes. As an added incentive, if I ever end up crafting different versions of the suffixes, I will give anyone who has mirrored this helmet a one-time fee-free copy of a future version.

~b/o 1 mirror

Mirror fee: 40 ex

I can provide collateral on mirror if necessary.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, assuming that you have the interest and the means to have this item mirrored.

ign: ZaM

Copies made: 2

Users eligible for free copy of future version:
Lorfinduil
Last edited by ZaM on Aug 3, 2019, 11:35:03 AM
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
Insane helmet, congrats! A reservation enchant like purity of fire/discipline/vitality or something of that nature would be the best enchant you could get for it. Could be BiS for LLRF/SR builds and allow us to run arctic armour as well. The best other suffix would definitely be ~50int for the 10%es gain since es is taking a bit of a hit in 3.0

Well done, sir!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
Insane helmet, congrats! A reservation enchant like purity of fire/discipline/vitality or something of that nature would be the best enchant you could get for it. Could be BiS for LLRF/SR builds and allow us to run arctic armour as well. The best other suffix would definitely be ~50int for the 10%es gain since es is taking a bit of a hit in 3.0

Well done, sir!

Thanks, indeed I'm trying to go for a reservation enchant, but unfortunately it'll be gone if I decide to eternal+ex it again eventually lol.
Last edited by ZaM on Jul 31, 2017, 11:55:32 PM
Haha very true. Well good luck if you decide to redo the fire res sooner rather than later :) beautiful piece!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Bumpty Dumpty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info