Death by Lightning Warp crash

So here I was, fighting snakes and bandits at River Crossings with my level 55 Marauder, Hellspark, on Hardcore League.

Kiting lots of blue snakes and bandits, I frequently use Lightning Warp to keep a safe distance when needed while spamming Spark. I do this very often, normally without problems. But this time the game crashed.

I had to close it via Windows Task Manager. When I logged back on, I noticed Hellspark was sent to Default league :(
Apparently my fairly tanky Blood Magic marauder couldn't handle the stampede of snakes and bandits for the time it took the game to close.

Due to the crash I was unable to provide a screenshot, so I try to remember as much information as possible. If additional details can provide helpful, let me know.

Thinking back, I think Lightning Warp may have caused a crash I had a few days ago, although I'm not sure of this.
There was an old crash caused by arrows used against Lightning Warp targets, this may somehow be causing this crash again! The fact you mentioned bandits makes it seem more likely. We've got it on our list to investigate - Sorry for the loss of your character! ;_;
Balance & Design
At least he served his purpose by providing some information xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info