For the travellers and people who dont always play at home

So I just started playing a few days back as u can prob tell from my Join dates/post count, but I am a busy dude and play when I can, where I can, and the relatively new Email validation for trying to log on a different IP is killing me.

Might be a good idea but the email servers are ridiculously slow to respond with the unlock code if it does at all.

I have been attempting to unlock my acct for about 20-30 minutes now awaiting the code. I have also attempted to resend the email via the button a few times in both a spam the button fashion and a slow wait 10 minutes and resend again methods and I'm still sitting here awaiting a response.

I was at work earlier today and waited about 30 minutes b4 the email finally came in, and I could get a hold of my unlock code.

Please get rid of this feature in the next update, Its utterly useless and more of a bother then a protective element at this point. As a long time MMO player imma say if you cant come up with a halfway decent password your a retard and deserve to lose your acct since hacks and unscrupulous behavior runs rampant on any game in which someone can remotely access someone elses acct.

They hear you, gonna make it optional soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info