We are getting some Melee skills right?

Something I've noticed so far skill wise is they are currently all spells. I don't feel we have enough melee skills in the game already so I'm just wondering if any new ones are being added. I'm not very good with using spells casters, melee is just kinda my thing. I think it's cool that Dark whatever it's called can be cast through skeletons but I honestly think going berserker and iron will might be a better option for me with pledge of hands or whatever. I just want some nice melee skills.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2017, 5:55:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
We might get another "melee" skill that covers the whole screen.
Charged Dash is technically a melee skill. :D
the skills tend to come in category waves.

For example we got a bunch of cold, then we got some ranged melee, lighting has been hurting in skill choice for a while now, since 90% of the skills became useless with damage creep.

so we are seeing some lighting love this go round. Next one we might see some more unique melee skills.

mabye we will get brutu's mini cone slam, or the whip move by the guards in act 5, that maim on hit etc.

hard to say as we only getting a bit of info trickled in over the next 8 days.
No greatest enemy of path of exile is melee skills you wont get any.
no longer playing
I suppose you're right, but the last melee skill they added was Blade Flurry, which in my sense was not melee at all. I want something to use on my tanky marauder than just earthquake (now meh) or sunder (also meh).
as you point out, they come in waves.

We got earthquake, shield charge 2.0, war totems, etc in a pack, then cold, freeze pulse, vortex, reworked ice. Then we got blade flurry and bladefall reworks, and Etheral knives revamp, then threshold jewels which changes game play for lots of skills, now we getting lighting,

so i see maybe some fire, then another round of new melee, or bow.
the changes to nearly all melee skills though with thresholds sort of reworked a ton of them.

Made a bunch more of them viable for use now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info