Upgrading Supporter Pack

Hi I saw another thread with a similar issue as mine and was answered with PM so starting a new one here.

Already have a Legion supporter pack however wanted to upgrade to Eclipse. It does not show an upgrade choice just a whole new purchase. Any help or suggestion?
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2017, 11:41:16 PM
Heya,

Where are you looking? Inside the game client? Here on the website?

How did you originally purchase your Legion pack?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
On the website, have always done all my purchases that way. Purchaed Legion that way and was planning to upgrade the same way. In the past upgrade button was always there but not the case right now.
"
Darkeayras wrote:
On the website, have always done all my purchases that way. Purchaed Legion that way and was planning to upgrade the same way. In the past upgrade button was always there but not the case right now.

Hey there!

If you're having trouble upgrading your Supporter Pack, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'd be happy to look into it for you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info