Troy or Scarlet Legacy

Since theres near no chance of getting in closed beta witch would be the better game for me

I like pk, old school player with drop on pk and exp on death witch would be the better game for my liking?

Troy starts in 6hours
Open beta for scarlet legacy in 4 days
From first impressions they both look pretty underwhelming.
Could you post a link to Troy, having trouble finding it.
Last edited by Euds on Aug 12, 2011, 7:14:28 AM
"
Euds wrote:
Could you post a link to Troy, having trouble finding it.

http://troy.alt1games.com/
TROY starts its test at 1pm EST (10am PST), I never played TROY previously, so I cannot comment on how it is. Scarlet Legacy is not that bad actually, so I'd suggest giving SL a go.
Michael
Well, the North American Scarlet Legacy is down, as the CBT is over, and the OBT starts in about 5 days. There is a SEA version of SL, but I don't know if it's region locked or not. So, you might as well try TROY.
Michael
"
mlauzon wrote:
Well, the North American Scarlet Legacy is down, as the CBT is over, and the OBT starts in about 5 days. There is a SEA version of SL, but I don't know if it's region locked or not. So, you might as well try TROY.Never playing browser games but get used to console games? Here comes a new chance for you to try Ubisoft's Anno Online that feature the classic console quality graphics, and joystick controls.

Scarlet Legacy CBT starts on August 4th. There are so many prizes including iPad2!
Last edited by Drakenhh on Aug 22, 2012, 11:25:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info