Monster armour?

I set up a terminus flicker build on PoB in preparation of 3.0. I like the DPS it puts out, but that's before I input enemy physical damage reduction in the calculation. My problem now is figuring out what the average monster's armour is. The only information I've got right now is on the wiki where it states the highest amount of monster armour is 983, cited only be a forum comment in 2013 that links to a conversation with a dev that confirmed it.

But that was way back in 2013. How relevant is this information? Is it still safe to assume monsters still have that much or has GGG updated their defenses?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2017, 4:52:32 PM
To the best of my knowledge, there has never been another dev mention of monster armour since then. So either it's still similar, or any changes were never mentioned. Take that as you will.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info