Sharing Charges not working properly sometimes!

Can someone check this problem, it begun after 2.6.3
Sometimes the party is not sharing charges, i`ve tested with 2 chars, one necro using conduit from the passive skill tree, and the other is a scion using the guardian ascendancy (which gives conduit also). Check the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKai2ZCxnkw

In the first video i was using the conduit with my necro, the other guy was throwing traps using Jaws of Agony to gain power charges he was gaining but not the party (also tested with the scion and didnt granted charges too), on the second part of the video i was with the same necro but in another party and leader was gaining charges but not me and the other guy, on the third party the same necro but another party and it was working again!
Last edited by sevazinho on Jul 23, 2017, 12:26:47 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 4:05:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Conduit shares your charges with the party. The other players need to take conduit if they want to share their charges with others. Also, the charges are only shared when they are generated. Just having charges doesn't give them to others. They only get them when you generate or refresh them. And they have to be nearby.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 23, 2017, 12:58:57 PM
Mark the problem is that i`ve tested with Scion using the guardian ascendancy when he throw the traps using Jaws of Agony and i didnt gained charges too, ill try to make a video about it (he is offline atm)

In the last party of the video, nobody was using conduit, i asked them before but forgot to capture the chat...
dont know what happened, but the last patch fixed it, working again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info