for full size:
http://imgur.com/a/JRfCW
more:
Spoiler

No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Jul 23, 2017, 12:02:34 PM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2017, 10:21:10 PM
Looks like you just requested a nerf....
"
Mal_function wrote:
Looks like you just requested a nerf....

RF already got nerfed in damage, the AoE is fine. This guy obviously invested alot into AoE
Or its just visual bug with MTX
Either way the visual effect looks super cool.

But until GGG is bought by Hasbro they really need to stop with the nerfs. I finally play with:

and have a super fun to play fire/cold Whispering Ice CwC Elementalist (level 90.4) and GGG is wrecking it to hell and beyond on August 4th. All because Chris states "we've seen a 25K ES build". Out of millions? Can GGG show us the statistics to justify the heavy ES nerfs and the destruction of CI/VP combo? Is there actually a statistically relevant quantity of 15K+ ES builds that are trivializing PoE content? GGG says many things to justify nerfs but without them publishing the statistics to back it up we only have their word. And Chris said years ago that some form of asynchronous trading function was coming and we still are waiting. Sorry GGG but talk is cheap and after the "all hands on deck" required to push out FoO and after the debugging and balance tweaking phase come next fall you really should focus on many QoL improvements long talked about but as of to date remain undelivered.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 23, 2017, 8:13:39 PM
Wow, man, that is an insane RF radius. I think my own RF radii are usually about half of that.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
I'd be curious on the life stat, before and after. Maxing aoe is convenient for clearing quickly but surely life will be less (passive 5% x 15?) and damage output will suffer right....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
As another person mentioned, bug with the MTX. Looks cool but doesn't burn enemies in the visual range.
Last edited by Qpxswe on Jul 24, 2017, 9:52:33 AM
Honestly curious now how big you could get it...

Maybe ghudda has already tried this. I'll have to check.
I'd want to assume Pillar of the Caged God and being the Smartest Exile There Ever Was. But you'd probably die to RF if you go too deep in that hole. Gotta figure out how much aoe can be squeezed in while still sustaining it...
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
Here's the defect post:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1926104/page/1#p14628958
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info