Crash when do Weapon Swap

Been happening since mtx patch
WTB Map drops since 2013
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2017, 4:48:50 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I got same bug since last patch.Game instantly crashes then i do weapon swap. No matter how I do it, with pressing x or doing it manually in inventory using mouse, insta crash. Live version DX-9ex,Engine multithreading -disabled.
Last edited by Minomoto on Jul 23, 2017, 12:44:46 PM
Hi, I'm having the same issue. I am unsure if this is due to the new MTX system, but when I weapon swap (2-hander) into two one-handers, my game client crashes.
The patch from today (24.7.2017) did not fix this issue.
Volvo fix this please
I have the same problem. Started after the last update
Same here. Started happening after I switched out weapons today and put 6 Anger Gems in them. I do have Anger Skull MTX if it has something to do with it.

Before I was having enlighten/empower in my secondary weapons and it never crashed!
mtx doesnt appear to have anything to do with it, I have it 100% of the time swapping from my 6l staff to my dual wands, no mtx except foot steps and a pet. I think it is sound related, might be wrong.
Same issue here, only noticed it happening today. Previously have had 0 issues with game crashing.
It has something to do with dual wands. I tested dual-wielding (generally), melee weapons, and Two-Handers, but it seems only swapping into or out of dual wands seems to crash the client.

EDIT: When you relog back in after a crash, you can swap freely. But once you load into a new instance, it resets and weapon swapping will crash the client again.

EDIT2: After further testing, please ignore my initial statement. I am not sure what's causing it. Now I crash swapping from staff to staff.
Last edited by CountSengir on Jul 27, 2017, 9:10:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info