Endgame Labyrinth

I just finished 6 trials
and tried to get 2 additional ascendancy points
but I died 5times and 1 offering to the goddess left

can I get 2 points if other party members finish it instead of me?
Last edited by Daydreaming5 on Jul 22, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2017, 3:09:17 AM
You can do it in party but not without being there (you need to deal with traps, not fight though).
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 22, 2017, 1:02:18 PM
how to do it?
because it opens only one portal..
"
Daydreaming5 wrote:
how to do it?
because it opens only one portal..

It opens a number of portals equal to the amount of party members (in solo play thus only one).
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Thank you so much :)
I play alone mostly so I didn't know
then I try to find someone who can help.
You can get more Offerings by solving more Uber trials. If you join channels like trade 820, you may see people offering unsolved or solved trials.

Unsolved trials will drop one Offering when someone clicks on the sign at the end of the trial. It does not matter how many people are in the group - each Uber trial will only drop one Offering.

Solved trials will give no Offering because someone has already taken it, but clicking the sign will give credit for solving the trial to someone who has not solved that trial before (will make that trial light up on that player's Uber trial sign). However, if someone expects to get carried through an Uber Labyrinth, they really should learn to deal with all six trials because they're going to have to deal with those traps in the Lab. Lab carriers can provide you with extra life and ES and movement speed but it's still not hard to kill yourself on traps if you don't know what to do.
Last edited by evilsofa on Jul 23, 2017, 3:10:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info