Bladeback Guardian No Spawn

It's ridiculous ive spent tons of chaos on 3x invasion boss stones and ran imperial gardens/hedgemaze the most looking for this invasion boss and other maps/areas as well and ive come to the conclusion it shouldn't have taken so long to find it and something might be wrong. So ive read the notes for 2 week and how ggg disabled this invasion boss for 2 week and wondered if it was possible that they also disabled it in legacy league as well. There is also someone else that posted this in the forums but hes in legacy hc I'm from legacy sc. It's the only invasion boss I need for achievement and no I don't think its rng with this one because like ive said ive run a crazy amount of 3x invasion stones and spent tons of money on them with not 1 spawn. No on in trade 820 can find him either. Please ggg atleast check on this for us.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2017, 12:40:54 AM
I had that one spawn a ton, but the frost wall turtle lookin bastard took 2 months of playing legacy to spawn. RNG can be a harsh mistress.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

you say this one spawned a ton but has it spawned 1 time since the release of 2 week race? its the porcupine/spiker invasion boss. no one in trade channel 820 could get it to spawn not 1 time in its respective spawn zones. think before you post bro. I got EVERY single other invasion boss to spawn in one day of grinding and this is the only one that would not. think before you post. better yet since you had it spawn A TON post a pic or a video to prove it.

you got my post moved to the please i need help because i don't know how to play section without ggg looking into whether they disabled it in league when they disabled it in 2 week race with your ignorance thnx a lot.
Last edited by masterp00 on Jul 23, 2017, 1:00:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info