Stream for beginners - Questions and Answers in Real Time

Hiho Guys,
I played poe now for about 1000 hours and I'm pretty confident now that I know a bit of the game.
Now my thoughts are that now I can help out some other beginners or converters from D3 in a live stream. So the idea is that I stream the game as usual playing my character (atm a Duelist with Sunder) and then you can watch, request music and more important, ask your questions to the game. That could be anything. Skill specific, gameplaywise whatever. And I read it on my second monitor and give you answers as good as I can and explain it as detailed as possible.

I came up with this idea since I can be very helpful and motivating when it comes to gaming and poe in general. At least that is what my friends and guild mates told me (I'm also a guild leader of a german guild).

First things first:
I'm 25 year old guy from austria and I'm very friendly and always very chilled. The idea behind this all is to bring even more players to the game and players who are actually playing and struggling (as I was on my first hours in poe, since it can be very hard to not get lost). Now there are several when not very much helpful videos out there on youtube (Engineering Eternety for example https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaFHfrY-6uGSAvmczp_7a6Q ) . But sometimes you have questions that no guide video can help you and then you can ask it and receive an answer few minutes later.
As I said I'm from austria so I try my best english. I'm not bad at english but you will recognize it immediately that I'm not a native speaker. Hope that's not a problem for you native english speaking guys.
So my question is:
Would you like that, and is this a good idea? Or do you think it's useless?
I have a good microphone but no facecam yet. But if a few guys request it, I would not have a problem with it to buy one.
So if you are interested please let me know.
And for german viewers, of course I can give you answers in german.

This is my twitch: www.twitch.tv/dhuber666 I stream everyday a few hours. On weekends 6 hours + most of the time.

TL;DR: If you are a beginner and you like to find out more about the game or have questions where you can't find an answer, join in and ask me. I will try to give you an accurate answer or help you out

Have fun and join me sometime and please let me know what you think about it all. Critcism is always welcome and I can take it :)
Last edited by dhuber666 on Jul 19, 2017, 10:17:34 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2017, 10:16:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info