"You Cannot Be Logged On The Beta And Regular Realms At The Same Time" Issue

I bought a key a week ago and started playing beta, and then the two week race came out, so I patched the regular game on steam. Well, now I opted back into the beta, but when I try to logon it says "You cannot be logged on the beta and regular realms at the same time," nonsense.

I'm not logged on at all, I want to log on the beta servers, and I've tried re-patching it back to regular, and then back to beta, twice; I have also restarted my CPU. I emailed the technical support team, and I'm leaving a thread here in the case of maybe getting the issue resolved sooner.

Thanks,
Vye
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 4:59:34 AM
Thread by others facing same issue: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911671/page/2

It would be nice to get some assistance - I believe a member of GGG said they could "reset" your online status. Can anyone do this for me?
"
Vye wrote:
Thread by others facing same issue: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911671/page/2

It would be nice to get some assistance - I believe a member of GGG said they could "reset" your online status. Can anyone do this for me?

Hiya,

We're very sorry for any hassle caused by this, could you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue?
I just bought the beta key today, and i have the same issue when i try to log in the beta. please help! this is so frustrating.
"
I just bought the beta key today, and i have the same issue when i try to log in the beta. please help! this is so frustrating.

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this now. :)
Yes, I'm still having the issue. I emailed technical support and had to give a bit more information so they could find my account. Alex pm'd me back and said it takes CS some time to process the reports, so I'll follow up here if technical support can resolve it.
Issue fixed. I had to opt out of beta, patch the original game, and physically log in and log out before opting back into beta.

I was just opting out, downloading the original game, and then opting back into beta, downloading the files, and attempting to log in beta.

The key was physically logging in and logging out of the original game before opting into beta.

Thanks, Technical Support! They followed up with me in emails daily.
please, someone from GGG help me to reset my status online. this bug just happened to me again. :(, by the way, I use the standalone client for the beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info