Login problem

Hello,im a new player and i cant login in the game because UI is missing, i see only background,i've already tried to change production_Config.ini for following:

directx_version=11
dx11_antialias_mode=2

I've noticed that's commond bug with AMD GPUs
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2018, 7:33:52 AM
Hey there,

If you could email us at techsupport@grindinggear.com, we can certainly look into this for you!
"
Al_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

If you could email us at techsupport@grindinggear.com, we can certainly look into this for you!

Do i need to add something like dxdiag log or client.txt?
Hey there,

Yes please! The client.txt can be found under the Path of Exile\logs directory.

To generate a dxdiag report, please follow these steps:

1) Press the windows key + r on your keyboard to bring up the Run interface
2) Type dxdiag into the run dialogue box and press enter
3) When the dxdiag application starts up, press the Save All Information button in the bottom right and save the report to your desktop to email through to us.
"
Al_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

Yes please! The client.txt can be found under the Path of Exile\logs directory.

To generate a dxdiag report, please follow these steps:

1) Press the windows key + r on your keyboard to bring up the Run interface
2) Type dxdiag into the run dialogue box and press enter
3) When the dxdiag application starts up, press the Save All Information button in the bottom right and save the report to your desktop to email through to us.

i've added 64 bit dixdiag log, in client.txt nothing important happens it tries to change my audio device, nothing more, also included that log too.
well i've managed to change the numbers correctly with notepad++, for some reason usual notepad doesnt work and the game just adds new "dx11_antialias_mode=0" string.you can close the thread
techsupport@grindinggear.com....
so this site doesnt want to open at all i tryed 100times nothing happen..
and i need to verifi my acc but nothing goes to email..
I have same situation. can play game whit dx9, when swaping dx11 game freez and dc. then when i try to log in it just wount let me in 'Unable to connect log in server' have tryd everything what google can kive . anyone have same problem ?
Gtx 650ti
i7 k875
4gb
win7ultimate
accaunt not verified,its wrote that sms has sent but not im trying many times but it dont work my mail [Removed by Support] im from Latvia maybe thats why code dont come to my mail i dont know:(
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Jul 18, 2018, 7:51:15 PM
I come from Vietnam. I use Mastercard to buy points but can not. help me
email : [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Jul 18, 2018, 7:51:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info