Armour art is for low IQ children. Lack of Skill effect MTX

Forgive me for "rude" title but i feel like something needs to be said regarding your MTX.

Now I'm person who really likes dark morbid ambient. But also just a good art in general.
Recently i got a job and i earn well. So finally after some time of playing poe ( since vanila), i managed to buy my self some stash tabs to make life easier. Got myself supporter pack to get that armor set so i can finally enjoy game visually. It quickly become boring so i decided to buy myself a new one with some skill effects. Was i surprised at quick gaze of some of this soulless abominations you call armor sets.

90% of MTX is for the lack of a better word pure garbage. Have you gone insane ? GGG is basically leader in DIABLO LIKE ARPG. You are what d3 should be and you cant get that 3d armour set animations going ?
Guys i cant find dual strike animation to buy. I cant find leap slam animation. I cant find cast on damage taken animation at all. So much MTX that needs to be done but your wasting time on PETS ?

Now i know this will sound incredibly sexist but.... Is your art designer character from Legally Blonde?
Stop wasting time on pets and get to work!!! I want to spend money, I really do... but there is nothing to buy ffs. Everything ( well not everything but most of things) is below average or amateur like in nature. You need real adult seasoned or gifted art designers.

Your whole game is based on leveling character around ONE damaging skill (most of the builds are)
and to this day you didn't think to make armor sets themed around that one fucking skill people use???
You make themes around lightning ? Lightning armor set that does pretty much no relevant interaction with lightning theme. But you've thought of lightning pet !!! COME ON!!!

Here is idea ( Im giving it for free after looking at that sad MTX shop)
Do some logistic on most played builds. They revolve around that one damaging spell right ? Cool! Now make armor set that interacts with that specific ability. So when you buy "Nazarene armour set and nazarine animation for lets say blade flurry , they start to interact with each other. Flurry turns into a fucking crucifixion effect and armor starts to glow red or green from within dripping blood from the head :) (please don't take this post to seriously i really like the game)
But seriously :)))) do some work on that 3d animation and refresh your art crew ASAP

Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Jul 7, 2017, 2:48:27 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2017, 2:17:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info