Maddow Warns News Orgs

Being a serious journalist seems hard:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/maddow-to-news-orgs-heads-up-for-hoaxes-985491523709

If I was one I would only cover tweets from DJT, petty scandals and etc... Way safer than getting a big scoop on anything, and since we know the public isn't picky about what they will be consuming, I think I could get paid enough to afford my bills.(I'm not being serious here)

Still, if making forgeries that could destroy a journalist's career is a job, then I think I would rather choose doing that than to be a journalist. Yes, I think it's illegal(probably), but this dude(?) did from the internet, so maybe if you do it from another country you would be OK... (half serious here).

Last bumped on Jul 8, 2017, 1:12:11 AM
Funny how she warns about a fake story but doesnt tell the truth on the chemical attacks in Syria that it was the US and EU funded terrorists.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
Funny how she warns about a fake story but doesnt tell the truth on the chemical attacks in Syria that it was the US and EU funded terrorists.

Uh... ok?
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
Funny how she warns about a fake story but doesn't tell the truth on CNN's other fake stories.

I corrected that for you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
She is a real winner!
Censored.
It was a very interesting segment. I'm glad Maddow ran it. I didn't know that every copy that comes out of a printer has secret writing on it that can help to identify you.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
She is a real winner!

Reality Winner will likely be going to prison for a long time.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 8, 2017, 12:27:17 AM
I respect Maddow, she's doing a really good job. Sadly I disagree with her almost 100% so there's that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info