I'm The Jugganaut, Bitch! - Tier 15 and Atziri on a 5Link, easy Uber Lab too.

Hey everyone!

I made it because I like doing Uber Lab and I have been trying a few jugganaut chars the last league/1w league. Now this has been the char I'm playing in 2w Mayhem, so I wanted him to be tanky and at the same time be able to go through lab and everything else pretty fast, without being owned by tons of exiles etc.

I hope someone will enjoy it as much as I have, Im not done with it yet, as Im still testing different things, but atm, Ive found the setup I like the most so far. I did want to make this a Fire Cleave char at first, but I couldnt seem to make it work like I wanted it, bosses took way too long for my taste.

Ive done up to and including Tier 15 so far on a 5link.

Items:

Flasks atm:

Keep in mind anti freeze isn't needed when you take on Kaom's Roots. I have just been too lazy to reroll the flask.

Jewels:

I try to look for either Chaos ressi or elemental ressi on jewels, because I like to get chaos ressi somewhere, and if I get one I can get the other on gear, as I feel that is one of the weaknesses we have atm as life based chars.

Endgame tree - Keep in mind, this is still a work in progress:

Bandits: Oak - Kraityn - Oak (You can take Kraityn if you prefer this for frenzy)

Ascendancies: Unflinching -> Unrelenting -> Unyielding -> Undeniable.

Leveling Trees:
Spoiler
20-22 Points:
Spoiler
I would take the jewel socket early if you can get your hands on a Wildfire gem early, if you cannot then I wouldn't take it before you can.
https://goo.gl/1S9oBk

39-40 Points:
Spoiler
Take Dex and Int notes if needed.
https://goo.gl/BMRrCn

60-62 Points:
Spoiler
Again I would take jewel socket if you get a 2nd Wildfire jewel early, if not I would wait. https://goo.gl/vn8CSm

90 Points:
Spoiler
At this point you're around 70-72, I would consider taking some damage notes, mainly Lava Lash if you feel you need damage, if not, just take life and respec out of the all ressi notes, as I dont think we need them anymore at this point, or earlier if you don't need them at some point. Also Sanctity isn't needed if you don't feel like it, I just like life regen so I went with it, I will prolly respec out of it for more damage later on. https://goo.gl/1BsNtp

Onwards you just take the damage notes, when you feel you need them and more life when you feel it is time. Jewels aswell, its all a matter of preference.

Notes: Take the leech notes when you feel you need them, generally I don't feel they make too much difference before 40-50 as our dmg isn't that high yet.
Take Iron Refleces when it makes sense to you.
Also take avatar of fire until you can get your hands on a Xoph's Blood.

Screens:
Spoiler
Uber Lab - couple of Max Key Runs:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Abyss Corrupted on a 5link:
Spoiler

Dual Boss Abyss:
Spoiler

Atziri on a 5 link - I did this as lvl 91, just for kicks, im sure you can do it alot sooner:
Spoiler

Last edited by Leeown on Jul 4, 2017, 9:17:41 PM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2017, 9:02:34 AM
Hi, thanks for the info. I want to try something like this as a 3.0 league starter.

Do you have time to post a leveling tree? What nodes/areas you would take first?

Also which order would you recommend taking the ascendancies?
Can you add some video? to see how this works) ty
WE ARE Q ! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL !
Hi,
i find your build very interesting.
Have few question :
First :
Could you give information about your jevels.

Second:
problem for me its how you manage Mana resource ?
Using flask all the time?

Thx.

Hey everyone!

@Slickis: I will prolly do the same. I have been thinking of buying my way into the beta to test it out, but haven't done so yet, as I'm so scared of ruining the experience for my self. But I will try to make some leveling trees today when I feel up to it, I generally try to go for life and survival first and damage and jewels later towards endgame. I'll make some examples for you. With Ascendancy I took Unflinching -> Unrelenting -> Unyielding -> Undeniable, Again survival over damage.

@Tonnatos: I haven't recorded a video before but I'm sure I can try it out. What would you like to see?

@Mbell42: I will try and link my gems so you can see the ones I have bought this 2w. Theyre nothing too special. I tried to as high life as possible so 5-7% and then all ressi, if posible or Chaos ressi and after those attack speed. I feel we need alittle attack from jewel to feel really good. Link incomming.
I have no trouble with mana atm and haven't had at any point. I did run a mana flask while leveling, but now I run Arctic Armour/ Anger and I have 25% mana left and that plenty for everything. You can try to make room for a Blood magic gem, if you feel you lack mana for movement skill etc, but I have not had any trouble with that, so I've not used my BM gem yet eventhough I have leveled it. I will link my flasks also, I see I forgot to. I will at some point try out dual curse, as to run blasphemy enfeeble and COH flamma, to test if it is better than Arctic Armour, but I would need a +1 Amulet for that, and that will be expensive, so I won't be able to test it right away and not in this 2Week.

I'm glad to see some might be interested in the build, it is my first build guide so keep that in mind.

Last edited by Leeown on Jul 4, 2017, 10:09:20 AM
Hi!
Why you use juggernaut?
Im gonna try raider, what u think ?
is elemental overload even worth it, considering the really low critchance? I switched my juggernaut to this build to have a high survivability netflix lab farm

what 6th link would you suggest as a dmg boost?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
@MaratZerg: I chose jugganaut mainly because I liked the ascendancy. You can do this as InQ too or Raider and many others I would think, with some tweeks. I just liked the idea of alot of endu. charges.
Im sure Raider will be fine, and do alot more dps - and you would be able to use Frenzy charges instead. You might consider other defenses though, like VP, dodge and so forth. I can't what will work the best without trying it my self. Do some testing for your self.

@Knampfclown: I found that EO prog when I needed it. It is mainly needed for bosses. We wouldnt need it any where else tbh, but with all the balls flying around I my self found it to be reliable. If you don't like it you can respec out of it and do something else. I haven't tried this build for a while though and didn't do it after 3.0 as a jugganaut. I tried it as an INQ though in beta, and it worked just fine. The dmg has been nerfed alot though - and I would consider another acendancy for it now, and not use Ele forcus, maybe Immolate instead. For 6th link I would prolly use Fire Pen to speed up boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info