May I sell my account?

The whole thing? Mtx, standard stash, etc etc etc?

Or is that against TOS?
Last edited by Rachel on Jun 26, 2017, 9:05:27 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 9:21:24 PM
You may not.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
It is against ToS
"
MBata wrote:
The whole thing? Mtx, standard stash, etc etc etc?

Or is that against TOS?

Read the TOS.
Besides the glaringly obvious rule breaking, why do people think that when they leave their gaming hobby/attempt to leave it, they think they are entitled to making money off of it?

It was a hobby, something to pass the time and burn money on because you enjoyed it, not because it was a part time job that you cash in the moment you decide to leave it.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Legit question could a court rule that items and mtx on your account have monetary value?

If it's against the rules to sell anything on your account or your account then shouldn't that mean it has no monetary value?

It would be pretty funny if some guy with millions of ex in standard could be sued or w/e and forced to pay it off with his poe account.
Last edited by CalamityAOE on Jun 26, 2017, 5:22:12 PM
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Legit question could a court rule that items and mtx on your account have monetary value?

If it's against the rules to sell anything on your account or your account then shouldn't that mean it has no monetary value?

It would be pretty funny if some guy with millions of ex in standard could be sued or w/e and forced to pay it off with his poe account.

Value has to be agreed upon by both parties. I'm pretty sure that a juge values a fart in a can as much as a million ex in PoE.

Plus, at its core, anything in game doesn't really belong to you. It's GGG's property, you're just playing with it.
Hey everyone!

I have locked this thread, as many of the comments were breaching the Code of Conduct either by encouraging behaviour that is not permitted in Path of Exile or that were targeted at another player.

With regard to real money trading, this is something Grinding Gear Games takes extremely seriously. Buying or selling items or accounts for external currency breaches our Terms of Use and is a ban-able offence.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info