[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

I just realised I calculated wrong! The new Bleed Keystone is not "does half damage", it is just a 50% less node. Means we do a lot more bleed damage!! :)

"
cawley wrote:
"
raggapaul wrote:
Probably yes, but the build needs some investment to shine, so if you want to get currency quickly, better choose something else. If you want to feel safe, play this build but avoid the hard new melee bosses :)

which bosses do you think you should avoid?

i think this build is pretty good for farming currency in lower maps and start of league its pretty quick once your shield starts 1 shottin mobs

You should be cautios when you fight
- Kitava
- Innocence
- Act 6 side boss fire goat (if your fire res is not capped)
- Yugul

Better watch a video guide before you try to kill them for the first time :D

I agree on the farming part.
Last edited by raggapaul on Jul 29, 2017, 5:53:38 AM
ive got to maps with it atm

merc lab was ok at lvl 70 bit under capped in res and a 200dps axe

got a anvil and randomly hit +1curse lol..

using a 4l still with eq + lesser dura + chance to bleed + bruta

when its live ill play as ive done and work towards getting the axe to cause bleeding and change then

using 2x30int nodes to get the curse going as ive been playing ssf style to see how it is and its quite strong so far will update when ive cleared more atlas
Thank you for your reply dude. Nice to hear that it is already good on a 4L! Maim as 5L will be a nice buff (or swift demise for bosses).

I will add the +30 Int nodes to the leveling advice :)
Yeah as an overall leveling guide you should add some int nodes in till gear is good enough

even without the crafted axe bleed we are still at 80% chance to bleed so i think the assend is still fine to leave as is!

leaving progression then for end game to get that axe bleed mod then respec the extra nodes that give bleed (gives us 4 nodes back)

very interested to see how this build will do with some good steel rings and some 20/20 gems with a solid axe
6l ~ EQ + Chance to bleed (replace with melee phys dmg when get axe) + Brutality + Maim + lesser duration + rapid decay

axe ~ blasp + vunra + temp chains

shield ~ CWDT + tempest shield + arctic armour

4l ~ totem + brutality + maim + bloodlust (this is a very nice dmg boost vs boss)

4l ~ shield charge + maim + faster attacks + fortify

4l ~ reckoning + leap slam + blood rage + brutality/maim

these will be my links next week
Thank you for your input. I also thought about the 4L totems but my mapping experience tells me that the totem wont be up for long to make a difference. It usually just dies very fast.

I would also be to lazy to selfcast Blood Rage :)

Btw I uploaded a new video of a corrupted shaped strand run with 41% more monster life mod. Clear speed is quite good, considering this is a very defensive build. The whole map takes 4 minutes, including the bosses.
how have you found reflect bosses? last time i play this build last league the racecourse boss 1 shot myself
Phys reflect rares are not a problem. I didnt encounter a phys reflect boss so far so I cant tell you anything about it :(
i took the phys dmg and 1% regen from bandits whats your thoughts about that vs the passives? i cant afford to respec out in beta to try it
I think it makes sense after 3.0 release. Right now in beta the pressure on skillpoints is too big, since we are missing at least 4 points from Act 9 and 10. When you feel you have enough hitpoints you can always get rid of some hp points and switch to the bandit reward. I have 6k hp on lv 85 already and don´t feel like I even need them :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info