When was DB changed?

Just noticed I can dominate perandus monsters with it. AFAIR they were immune to it before, so when did this change happen? And what else might have changed, I wonder?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 9:52:32 AM
I can't remember if they always did produce corpses, but that would be my guess.
"
silumit wrote:
Just noticed I can dominate perandus monsters with it. AFAIR they were immune to it before, so when did this change happen? And what else might have changed, I wonder?

You should tell Sexcalibure about this. He'll be so excited.

Did you try with Breach monsters, too?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
It's kinda hard to test for me atm because my char in legacy uses DB as secondary skill, main damage is done by zombies so it doesn't proc very often.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
afaik they still don't produce corpses. Raise Zombie and Flesh offering do not work.
I could have sworn I was able to use offerings on them, but I guess that it was just monsters mingling.
Well damn. I checked, and breach monsters are still non-dominatable :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info