Still no option to turn down/off other players effects

Soooo much fun when playing in groups when CoC loons joins and drop everyones FPS to 10 or less. You would think they would add the option by now if only for the Xboxers sake, but no. we can go fuck ourselves.
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 5:10:27 PM
Whats point in paying for unique effects if no one can see them.Would you pay for a nice outfit just to wear indoors.
Last edited by Kavlor on Jun 23, 2017, 9:08:56 AM
dont think hes referring to MXT

he just means like regular effect spam like what happens with some CoC builds
I dont see any any key!
"
Kavlor wrote:
Whats point in paying for unique effects if no one can see them.Would you pay for a nice outfit just to wear indoors.
yeah...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 23, 2017, 9:14:00 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
dont think hes referring to MXT

he just means like regular effect spam like what happens with some CoC builds

yeah skill effects.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Kavlor wrote:
yeah...

that top does not go with that skirt and those shoes...do you even fashion?
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
Kavlor wrote:
I'm probably in the minority but I play almost exclusively solo and my character is decked out in mtx, skin transfers, skill skins. Only time someone sees me is when I'm scootin' through town to vendor a bunch of shit. I like my character to look cool, for me. I even put skin transfers on my potions....

:)

I wouldn't care one way or the other if they allowed people to turn off other player skill effects. I never have bad enough lag/fps issues when I group up for daily quests to be concerned about it personally.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
If by 'everyone's' FPS you mean yours then I guess it's accurate

What kind of computers are you guys even running this game on, even my 6 year old computer did just fine with 60+ FPS and appropriate settings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info