Spells and Leech Question

I was wondering if there was any way to incorporate some life per hit into my spark build. How do I go about getting some? Is there a way to do it with passives, or..? I'd prefer not to use a gem.
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2017, 9:27:50 PM
It's pretty hard. There are no passives for it except for Marauder's Berserker ascendancy and the Scion equivalent (also Chieftain for fire damage, not so relevant for you). You can use Doryani's Catalyst or Invitation, or Catarina's crafted mod, to get 0.2% life leech, but that's tiny. You can use Warlord's Mark but that's not the most reliable. Life Leech support takes up a gem slot, as you say. Generally the best way is with flasks - Atziri's Promise and Vessel of Vinktar. Temporary but much more powerful and reliable.

(Also worth mentioning: Cybil's Paw provides a small amount of life on hit for spells, rather than leech.)
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Awesome, thank you very much for the quick response. Appreciate it. I'll look into it. :)
Consider warlord's mark on Blasphemy or a totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info