How to rush through act 1-4 most efficiently and corresponding lvls/Recipies for lvling up, bosses

Hello im trying to learn how to rush through yet still being able to do dmg to kill bosses and such. But i kinda lack knowledge of what the bosses do, their type of damage, and then adjust my gear. So im wonder what kind of simple recipies there are for leveling up (dont think the chaos recepies are viable to me quite yet). I usually play ranger or Summoner/SRS witch.

So are there good ways to clear the acts and knowing what the bosses do for type of dmg? I assume you can check it up on poe wikia but im not really that used to it by now. Id be happy if i could complete a 2 hour Malachai race at some point, hopefully before college in august

Is there a way to combine the recipies to handle the bosses?

For example: Marveil(or whatever, act 1 boss) uses cold dmg and if you know the recipie for cold res rings you dont take that much damage.

I assume that some simple recipies makes it easier to get through the acts if you know what to focus on in some areas before you get better gear(i usually get better gear in act 3)

I appreciate any help, im probably not making so much sense right now but ill try to answer some questions when you guys ask.

Have a great day!
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2017, 4:38:29 PM
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:

keep in mind some of that is out-of-date.
Yeah, it is a couple of years back. It gives him a rough idea though.

Most likely this will all be mute once 3.0 comes out anyways.

Lots of cool changes.

Another thought is just to watch the streamers when they do the races. That will give you the info on the who, what, where, when, why, and how to achieve the best result.

Not sure if you are a ZiggyD fan but he posted a video last year on racing.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Next question: Why rush through Act 1-4?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Next question: Why rush through Act 1-4?

Try reading and comprehending the OP Shag; might help you solve one your illustrious life mysteries.
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Jun 20, 2017, 4:41:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info