CoC Discharge Question

So I've decided to create my own life based CoC Discharge build to mess around on. I'm fairly new to the build, the game, and to making my own build.

My damage is a bit lacking, and I was curious, what's more of a priority to increase my damage;

Power/Endurance charges
Crit Multi

I want to know which way I should head on my tree first to maximize my damage.

Thank you in advance.
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 1:41:02 AM
You should make your question more specific. Providing information about your gears, passives, jewels, gems and so on.

But in general, to be a crit based build, it should have right amound of crit chance and accuracy. A reliable way to generate charges is also important. Besides, Voll's amulet, 21 lvl discharge gem, not to consume charges helm enchant matters.
I tried a life based Cospri's Discharger as an assassin, and honestly, it was a waste of time. Don't even bother. There's just no way you can get enough life to survive reflect and volatiles. Not without HEAVILY gimping damage, and it's not like Cospri's Discharge has great damage to begin with. On top of the AOE nerfs, it's hardly worth using even as fully optimized CI. It's basically just a novelty build at this point for people who love discharge (or the discharge MTX).
keep in mind volatiles are changed if u get hit by volatile now ITS UR OWN DAMN FAULT!!!
"
poepoe091 wrote:
On top of the AOE nerfs, it's hardly worth using even as fully optimized CI. It's basically just a novelty build at this point for people who love discharge (or the discharge MTX).

Your build just sucks, check on PaytoWinLegacy in legacy ladder. Guy was streaming his cospri adventures from day 1 and it was smooth. Non meta =/= killed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info