Hideout Quiz (Win chaos orbs, fun &love in legacy)

Hello everyone.

Here are all information about the quiz(show):

There are 10 questions each show, 40 chaos each question, last question maybe in some cases even more. there will be always questions, at least 5 out of 10, that anybody could answer.
But since the quiz arose out of the Red Carpet series which is the base for the actual hideout style, there will be always a few questions about the series. Watching it will pepare you perfectly but since it seems like noone cares at all about my show and the whole great creativitiy and the story i will prepare you right here so you dont have to watch it and get tortured;)

Important Basics for the Quiz are:
1.The actual Hideout is a skatepark (questions can come up, got to do with skating)
2.The Skaters in the Park (all masters) call themselfes Homies.
3.They have skater Nicknames and specialies:
Vorici aka V-Boi aka B-Boi (Red Carpet Quiz #2 shows why B-Boi, he always says "but" and is the most loyal guy ever, his wife screams at him ever since)
Tora aka T-Bown (low selfesteem)
Zana aka Dayzie (new leader of the homies)
Haku aka H (former plastic surgeon, stupid as Fu..)
Elroen aka Elreon (H couldnt memorize Neo so he had to go with Elroen as nickname as well)
Yama the White aka Yolo the White (navali companion, annoying, singing but good skateboard skills)
Vagan aka The Rock (flower of hope for the former leader (me))
4. There is a fishing group holding theire rods over cross, they are called "The Crossovers"and they are using the forbidden singing Rod and fish only Songs. In the series they only sing and got screamed at for doing so because they are not allowed to.
5. there has been alot rules in the 2 other hideouts before the skatepark (Shelter, Prison) but now in the skatepark is only 1 Rule left: 1. No more Rules < thats the only rule.
6. "worming around" is often used and means on the ground laying exiles. worming came up when all shelters members failed to learn over 2600 rules and started to lay (worm) on the cosy carpets instead. Since the skatepark which is "ruled" by Dayzie now, all are constantly worming and on drugs.

i believe this is enough to know for one whos not watching my vids. that's kinda a good base and if you still cannot answer a questions in the quiz, please dont blame me. im not trying to get viewers by all of this, rather then i try to create alot fun for all participants. imagine you watch the series and know for example the answer of this question: Where did Vorici meet his Wife? The Answer would be "in the garbage container" (Red Carpet Stargate Special), so then it would be just fun to know that and then you would know how they exactly met, if he stabbed her accidently with his knives or not and what happend next. And for me its great to share the funny story ive created, because im a writer in real life (wrote already 8 unsigned stupid genius books) and i like my storys:) < thats all, im not doing it for clicks, i wanna have a fun time with you in the quiz and afterwards when i create the show and you find yourself in it, maybe u get a new nickname, an award, find yourself answering something funny or seeing you just dont get the obvious and would love to scream at yourself for not getting the easiest shit:D but thats the point of the show, its supposed to bring funny situations and when u see the show, there are alot! and im thankful for all participants so far, really! so im glad and proud of them in real and i hope they participate in every quiz.

i know the league is ending in not too far distance but thats why we should collect as much as quiz footage so we all have funny memories! i would go for a quiz all 2-3 days if player are up for.

thanks for reading, participating and btw maybe u really like what i do on youtube:)

Quiz#1+2+3 you can watch here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAZruVL12nc-OjyGq4vrq5tATish3CkVz

Episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAZruVL12nc9JS91Myvc4NO2ItFOTkACt

DONT WORM AROUND!

BUMPish
Last edited by SoulgameZ on Jul 9, 2017, 1:18:45 PM
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2017, 1:31:25 AM
The 2nd Quiz is online: https://youtu.be/mzHfKltg7Jc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info