Frame Rate and (Frame Time) Insane Spike

I have done some serious research on this issue and it seems to have gone pretty unnoticed. I get at random times these tremendous frame time and frame rate spikes, in which the game is basically paused for 1-2 seconds.

I am pretty sure it is not my computer, and the only way to 100% reproduce it, is the first time summoning skeletons.

Here are my
Specs:
Intel I7 3770k
Nvidia Gtx 670
Samsung 840 ssd
Asus Sabertooth Z77
16gb corsair vengence

http://www.twitch.tv/stealthrelentless/c/1954699 Here is a link to the twitch feed where I caught it on cam.

I would like to know if other people are experiencing this, and if anyone has any solutions.

Here is a static picture as well.
Hi
Yesterday and today I have latency issues. To be honest since I started to play the game I have lag spices and since Saturday my latency grew from 100 to 300. That sucks because I cant play the game and die often.
Worst thing when you fight a mob and after a second you see that you are dead even though you had 75-50% HP. I like the game but latency sucks and I do not know is this my problem or POE problem. I can say one thin in D3 I did not have such issue.
"
I have done some serious research on this issue and it seems to have gone pretty unnoticed. I get at random times these tremendous frame time and frame rate spikes, in which the game is basically paused for 1-2 seconds.

I am pretty sure it is not my computer, and the only way to 100% reproduce it, is the first time summoning skeletons.

I have similar PC specs (in terms of power, I run ATI etc.) and get the same performance spikes. I find that casting a spell for the first time will drop my 200-300 FPS down to 20-50. I'm sure GGG are aware of performance issues. I'd like to believe you're in the 99% and we'll receive a fix for this in the near future.
Last edited by budai on Feb 24, 2013, 7:35:02 PM
I really don't think it has anything to do with lag, pretty sure it's a client side thing. I haven't really been having desyncing problems, it is mainly at random times a 1 second or less pause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info